What's new
For Sale

thechop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sKaHct.jpg

Got a Taito F3 mobo, rayforce conversion cart, a kyukyoko 2 cart and a box.

Any ideas oh learned ones ?

Keep one and buy a multi. Sell the other one to me cheap so I have a shell for my multi!

Please do not break the seals on official working carts just to re purpose the case. Especially not on something like kyukyoko 2 which is a bit harder to find than say Puzzle Bobble.

Yeah, sorry. I meant, keep the seal one as is (or sell), get a multi for your mobo. Sell me the conversion so I can use its case for my multi! :P

Please do not break the seals on official working carts just to re purpose the case. Especially not on something like kyukyoko 2 which is a bit harder to find than say Puzzle Bobble.
Did all JP games have seals on the bottom? For some reason my JP Bubble Symphony didn't and there's no residue at all while my Arkanoid Returns does. The PCB for bubble symphony also looks legitimate.

Did all JP games have seals on the bottom? For some reason my JP Bubble Symphony didn't and there's no residue at all while my Arkanoid Returns does. The PCB for bubble symphony also looks legitimate.Some do
Some do some don't have the seal, I had a bunch of Asian boards and 2 out of 5 where bootlegs or modded to another game with the seal on it.

Back