What's new
For Sale

AMS

Grand Master
Reaction score
For sale

a complete half life survivor panel for the vewlix

comes with both analog sticks/card rader/ and the Expensive Taito i/o with wiring harnass plug and play. Also the 2 foot pedals are included Only thing you have to make is the loom (5wires) from i/o to the foot pedals.

these are pretty rare outside japan also due to the shipping prices from there as this is a heavy mofo :)

Due to some miss shipping in the Netherlands the package is now in the US @Derick2k

Worldwide shipping possible as derick will ship this out it’s already packed ready to go! But keep in mind that shipping is not cheap.

price is 350 US dollar ex shipping

CFF3160A-4F74-4AE2-B7AD-75DA018F1E7F.jpeg
58DF695F-305E-4128-9EE1-F0C229539295.jpeg

Attachments

• 2B0A6D0B-0A07-4393-AF50-65B573E2171F.jpeg
    2B0A6D0B-0A07-4393-AF50-65B573E2171F.jpeg
    840.2 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Ooooh. I have one of the HL2 Taito boxes. This would be very cool.
Any chance you would consider shipping it to Australia?

Its AMS' sale, but I dont have a problem shipping it internationally. Its already packaged so its good to go, but fair warning box weighs about 49lbs.

if I had to guess shipping that to AUS would likely be on the order of around $200

If I can find it for $200 I'll be all over it.

So far, UPS wants $1000+ and USPS almost $500.

UPS would get here in 4 or 5 days.
USPS, probably won't get here for 6 months.

But I'm looking at some other creative ways to get it...

Heh, at the prices the US wants to charge for shipping, that may well be an option :)

USPS, probably won't get here for 6 months.
I ship packages to Australia from the US using USPS, and it takes about 5 days. It's a direct flight from Los Angeles to Australia. I haven't done it during the pandemic, but my packages to Europe are taking about the usual amount of time even with the virus so I doubt it's that much slower.

USPS is a great service, I've shipped well over a 1000 packages to customers with it and had very few problems. I see no reason to not use it.

Gotta give this a bump, someone get this or make @AMS an offer dont want to haul it back to storage and I want to make some space in the garage, you know you want it :D And if you need an X2 to go with it I can sell you one at a fair price.

Reactions: AMS
Giving this another bump.

@AMS has done a price drop to $300 + shipping

If you buy the CP and you need an X2 to go with it I can sell one for $200 + shipping

I will check. The wife wants to drive up to Boston, so i would drop this off by you, or near and save the shipping, but now with covid rising up again, not sure if we are still planning a trip up.

This is pretty cool, but im guessing it wouldnt work properly on a chewix?

If the mounting holes are the same for the four bolts it should. Im taking one of my vewlixs apart to relocate it. Ill take some pics.

Covid has not been kind to me, wife is on a whole renovation rampage, so means more built-ins, and moving stuff around.

Reactions: AMS
If it can mount up on a chewlix, Id really look into buying this. My lady is the same lol and it doesnt help that the cost of wood has gone up so much either.

Back