What's new
Maybe this is the wrong place for this question, but I've noticed the TTX3 multi that is commonly linked here didn't have naomi games listed.

This got me digging around a little more and found a video displaying a TTX3 multi with atmoiswave games/naomi/EXTRA. The extra is what intrigued me because it listed fightcade 2 and Steam in the options to select.

I always thought these multi images had limited versions of windows so running something like fightcade or steam would be problematic? Am I way off here?

I'm sure there are severall different version of the multi out there. The one that is most readily available is the Atrax v4 and that does have Naomi games on it. I believe the Steam/fightcade version is a private version (I have never seen it myself).

Yes there is another version, on a French forum.
They have the TTX3 games in PC version to have 2 players and there is also fightcade.
there is also a 31K version.

Ok it being the pc version makes a lot more sense, thanks for clarification.

Does the normal ttx3 not support 2 players, or do you mean without using a 2nd ttx3?

normal ttx3 supports 2 players... it depends on the games

Does anyone know of a TATE version of the multi? I found one done by mitsurugi and co but it's JVS only and I really want fastio compatibility... I wonder if that just needs idmac drivers and fastio.exe to pull off.

That wouldn't have been mitsurugi... that would've been arcade hustle's version who brands pretty much everything he does as mitsurigi - I'm assuming there's history there that's not really my business.

Trying to make TTX3 more quiet 😎
IMG_20211211_161336_144.jpg

Just come back this winter afternoon from Fairground with friends and what i have found !! Some crazy stuff at the Arcade Game corner !

So Could it be possible to use this kind of electronics with TTX3 as i never heard about it :
K91X1202A + wire
The guy tell me it was from Darius Before but not sure about X2 or X3 ..

Does B1 is the one to connect to Power Supply 12V 5V Ground to run the Fast I/O card .

I mod those B2 and B3 cables to connect to the PSU 12V 5V and Ground .
But something goes wrong as the PSU goes down ....

Attachments

• IMG_20211213_184310_846.jpg
    IMG_20211213_184310_846.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20211213_184405_348.jpg
    IMG_20211213_184405_348.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
When two red lights on left flash slowly does it is good news to connect to the panel next step ?

Attachments

• IMG_20211216_152549_867.jpg
    IMG_20211216_152549_867.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 112
I just got an X3 in but I am not seeing anything when I boot it. All dips are off, HDMI going to a good monitor, light on IO board is red.

Any suggestions?

I just got an X3 in but I am not seeing anything when I boot it. All dips are off, HDMI going to a good monitor, light on IO board is red.

Any suggestions?
Are you booting the original HDD or the multi? On my x3 before I rebuilt it DIP 1 was ON. Try that maybe.

Multi but I have the original HDD as well, I'll try that one with drip 1 on

Also try DVI too, the gpu is 640/660 right? Not a newer one?

Back