What's new
SFFV has different mapping, on the keyboard it is from HJKBN?
With Joy2key it works.

What kind of Card Fast I/O will work to use this Multi compilation on Taito X4 with Clone Viewlix Panel controls .

What kind of Card Fast I/O will work to use this Multi compilation on Taito X4 with Clone Viewlix Panel controls .
It's designed for Taito JVS (or Sega etc) I/O and the Taito FAST I/O with the TTX3 DMAC card. It doesn't have the drivers for the TTX4 I/O I believe.

Even though it works well on an X4 it would be better to buy an X3, upgrade it or swap out the hardware for a modern setup while keeping the TTX3 DMAC card and using a FAST I/O. Just keep in mind the new motherboard needs to have a COM input, not all do.

Certainely someone have the card and a X4 to know if this work or maybe need to add specific drivers to make it work fine .
Does a Fast I/O card work for one panel joystick only or could receive the wire connections for two panels joystick buttons .
How most users of this compilation connect their panel Joystick to the X3 or X4 please , Brooks adapter or JVS card maybe ?
Any pictures will be great to let me see !

Last edited:
Just need to get the wire two players you mean ? any ref about that please . Does someone try and get result with Fast I/O and X4 for this compilation .

Just need to get the wire two players you mean ? any ref about that please . Does someone try and get result with Fast I/O and X4 for this compilation .
Yes you need the wiring loom that plugs in to the I/O, the one in my Vewlix has the required connectors for a 2 player loom to the control panel.

The guys over at emuline forums have said it doesn't support the X4 I/O. I mean it is an X3 multi...

I'm using TTX3 with ARTAX MULTI V4.
Whenever I try to shutdown the Windows, the system will shutdown and eventually restart again after a few seconds.
Is that consider normal?
Is there any way to shut down the system without auto reboot again?
Thanks.

I have tried to install ARTAX TTX3 MULTI V4 to my TAITO X4 (default hardware with GTX960).
During the 1st Windows startup, everything is running smoothly.
But once I restart or shutdown the system, there's no way for me to boot into the SSD anymore as Windows will always shut down on the Windows Welcome Page.

Anyone who manage to use the MULTI on X4, can you provide me the solution?
Thank you.

I installed the multi on an X4 and never had any problems.
Don't you have a usb key plugged in?

Have you tried ctrl + alt + sup and new task "explorer"

Do a clean install again to try

I installed the multi on an X4 and never had any problems.
Don't you have a usb key plugged in?

Have you tried ctrl + alt + sup and new task "explorer"

Do a clean install again to try
Yes, I have connected my USB keyboard and also XBOX USB wireless adapter to the X4.
I'm not using any JVS or Fast I/O as the X4 was connected directly to my Plasma TV.

There's no way for me to access Ctrl + alt as the system is shutting down on the Windows welcome page without booting to the TTX3 image.

I have reflash the image for more than 5 times and I always encounter the same issue during the 2nd restart or boot.

the developer mode is activated?
Yes, developer mode is activated.

As I mentioned previously, the 1st boot up after reflash the SSD image is working perfectly fine. I manage to load and play most of the MULTI games.
Problem occurs only after subsequent reboot.

Also, I have tried to move the SSD to my TAITO X3 and everything is working perfectly fine, so I'm sure that there's no problem with the SSD itself.
I have also flash the image to my other spare SSD and same issues occur on the X4..

Yes, developer mode is activated.

As I mentioned previously, the 1st boot up after reflash the SSD image is working perfectly fine. I manage to load and play most of the MULTI games.
Problem occurs only after subsequent reboot.

Also, I have tried to move the SSD to my TAITO X3 and everything is working perfectly fine, so I'm sure that there's no problem with the SSD itself.
I have also flash the image to my other spare SSD and same issues occur on the X4..
When using my PC to boot from this SSD i have the same issue ,it working the first time and after certainely an update of the system SSD it won't boot anymore . Do you have the internet connected and something update maybe .

D
Yes, I have connected my USB keyboard and also XBOX USB wireless adapter to the X4.
I'm not using any JVS or Fast I/O as the X4 was connected directly to my Plasma TV.

There's no way for me to access Ctrl + alt as the system is shutting down on the Windows welcome page without booting to the TTX3 image.

I have reflash the image for more than 5 times and I always encounter the same issue during the 2nd restart or boot
Did you try to use a panel Joystick with a USB I/O on the X4 ? What kind of Panel Joystick did you use on X3 with this compilation .

Connect to the internet?
I have tested with or without lan cable connected during the 1st boot up. Same issue happen on subsequent reboot.
So I don't think it's related to the Internet connection.

When using my PC to boot from this SSD i have the same issue ,it working the first time and after certainely an update of the system SSD it won't boot anymore . Do you have the internet connected and something update maybe .
Without connecting to the Internet, I still encounter the same issue after subsequent reboot.

Back