What's new
D

Did you try to use a panel Joystick with a USB I/O on the X4 ? What kind of Panel Joystick did you use on X3 with this compilation .
I only use Astro City Mini USB Arcade Stick connected to the X4 USB port which works perfectly fine during the 1st boot.
Of course I'm using joy2key to setup the arcade stick.

Have you tried the 1st boot without connecting anything and restarting without connecting anything?

Have you tried the 1st boot without connecting anything and restarting without connecting anything?
Yes, I have tested without connecting any devices during the 1st boot and subsequent reboot.
Same issue.

indeed it seems complicated.
Probably a hardware or software conflict

indeed it seems complicated.
Probably a hardware or software conflict
Yeah, I feel so frustrated on this. Was thinking to sell away the X4 since the purpose I bought this is to use on the ARTAC Multi..

same all on off, I had put the first on on and that had not changed anything.
On the TTX3 it seems to me that the first must be ON and never change them under voltage

Yeah, I feel so frustrated on this. Was thinking to sell away the X4 since the purpose I bought this is to use on the ARTAC Multi..
on my idea you will need before throw it away to try a Taito USD I/O to give all the chance by your side to make it work .very strange that the TTX4 lost driver on second boot for the USB system ...Maybe you could try the Artax V3 to have a try with this one instead of the V4 to see if it is still same bad second boot .
I'm noob but this is just the idea i will do if i was in your case .

can anybody help me out getting the Multi to run om my X4 am having no luck , i cant even get it to boot a usb to try run somthing to get the bios , its becoming frustrating now

Some arrive to boot with X4 ,did you add the password to go in DEV mode ?

yeah it was my bad , i have a UK keyboard slightly different to usa, but all good now :)

Got it all running lovely thanks
my next question is there a tool like WD Marvel for Toshiba HDD so i can wipe all these 320GB drives to re use

anybody have an issue with low sound ? in my noir the type X4 is really quiet even at full volume, but my X3 is really loud, went into control panel on th eMulti and set to 100 but its still quet for the Type X4

Back