What's new
For Sale

Cereth

Enlightened
Reaction score
I am going to start an order for the Summer. I was toying with the idea for the last month or two, but after hearing about most forms of shipping from Japan being halted, its probably a good idea to just do it. Was originally pointing people to order on their own since it is an available option, but probably not going to be easy now. I've sent out an email requesting updated stock list, will let you guys know when they reply. Last I asked early March there was only 1 DIA overlay left, but stock enough to do about 25 of the F and L panels.

I have 6 Vewlix FCs and 2 Vewlix Ls coming in, so I'm at least ordering panels for those if people want them. After that, I'm getting an updated stock list and probably just overbuying a few just in case. The prices on all parts should be the same as before. If anyone needs harnesses, I received two from Lemony and they were excellent, so that is a good venue to get those from!

Currently this is what is available for order:

Vewlix L 2L14B Panel Overlay (G5500502A): $140 - No min/max order. New overlay, unapplied.
G5500502A CONTROL STICKER 2J14B VEWLIX-L.jpg

Vewlix F 2L14B Panel Overlay (G5500487B): $140 - No min/max order. New overlay, unapplied.
index.php

Vewlix Diamond Blue 2L14B Panel Overlay (G5500518A): $140 - No min/max order. New overlay, unapplied.
G5500518A CONTROL STICKER 2J14B VEWLIX-DIA.jpg

Vewlix Panel (E3102171A): $100 - Metal panel cut to match your overlay. No joystick mounting brackets included, sold separately. Also an option to get a panel cut by Alberto.

Vewlix Joystick Mounting Bracket (E3018350Z): $20 - It can be recommended to pick up a custom one from this thread.

Vewlix Panel+Overlay Application: $50 - This is TAITO's cost to apply the overlay to the panel. Pricy, but I've heard it's not exactly the easiest to do it right yourself, can make mistakes. Up to you if you want this done.

Vewlix P2 Control Panel Harness (L3000574A): $185 - Asking about this. May set up a bulk order of custom-made through @acblunden2 and/or @Lemony Vengeance.

Vewlix Marquee (G9501428A, F9007071Z): $280 - 1 available, no future reprints expected. These are really expensive. Recommend getting a repro from this guy on Arcade-Otaku. I'm going to take a Vewlix marquee into my plastics shop and see if I can make some too. This one is on-hand ready to ship.

Attachments

• G5500487B CONTROL STICKER(2J14B)ZB VEWLIX.jpg
    G5500487B CONTROL STICKER(2J14B)ZB VEWLIX.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 684
Last edited:
Payment Policies: Payment is received upon ordering. In general, the sooner the order is paid, the sooner we get things on the container and ultimately shipped. I can do deposits most of the time, but with rare or high demand games, generally will need everything up front. I won't order anything that can't be paid before the container is ready to ship in most circumstances. Payments via PayPal, Wire Transfer, or Zelle are generally accepted, other methods please inquire in advance.

Payment Fees (REQUIRED READING): If you pay via PayPal, please send it friends/family or you are responsible for the fees. If you pay the fees, they are NON-REFUNDABLE, because PayPal doesn't refund fees to the seller anymore. If you are paying fees, you are paying for PayPal's guarantee on the transaction, NOT any service from me. Your transaction is already guaranteed by my personal reputation. You do not need to pay any more for a third party's guarantee. If you send me a payment and do not include fees, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO DO SO AFTER THE FACT. No exceptions. Wire Transfers cost $14. Zelle is free, but has a daily/weekly limit.

I'm going to be handling all of my group buys for smaller parts here. I will be closing orders and payments on Oct. 7th. The sooner I place an order the sooner the 2 month wait time can start. There is no max qty on orders right now (unless otherwise noted), and I might order a few extra just in case after I have a good idea of how much I need to buy.

These are almost certainly not coming on a container since the wait time is long, so I'll probably batch ship stuff in and distribute individually; these are smaller items so it should be ok. Prices do not include shipping, I'm making an estimate on what it'll cost to get to me and will try to keep everything cheap from there. After this order I should be able to give better quotes to people with some experience under the belt. I'm not really out to make money, just making sure any unforeseen costs don't burn me on the deal. If anyone has any questions on prices lmk, but I think I should be asking fairly proper prices on things. I did add a bit to the suggested prices from my other thread to account for those things. Easier to prepare that ahead than to figure out how to ask for more money out of people later, that just looks bad and makes things unsavory.

Feel free to share/link this post anywhere else, I'll post in other groups if requested as well. Just want to help get stuff out there. Otherwise I'm just posting here to make it a bit easier to manage. Fair transparency, future orders will likely cost a bit more. I'm mainly doing this since there's a big influx of incoming Vewlixes I'm bringing in, so I don't know if I'm going to do another order later. Hopefully this is the start of something good though.

Let me know if there's anything else I should ask about or forgot to ask about! JAMMA kits are no longer made.

Anyone who felt the need to message me asking to order earlier despite me saying I'm not ready, I apologize if I miss adding you to the sheet. Managing 50 orders at a time isn't easy, and I can't easily make exceptions to record that before something structured is set up. Please bear with me, I'm not interested in providing sub-par service, so I try not to take orders when I'm not ready to do so. Feel free to send me a reminder now!

JVSIOs:
bfontain - x1 - PAID
Bigsingerdawg - x1 - PAID
KingSopz - x1 - PAID
yuro - x1 - PAID
misu - x1
essix - x1 - PAID
UltimateTofu - x1- PAID
Kaede - x1 - PAID
M.G. (offsite) - x1
Cereth - x2 - PAID

T.T. (offsite) - x1

JVS PSUs:
Kaede - x1 - PAID
bfontain - x1 - PAID
misu - x1
UltimateTofu - x1 - PAID
westtrade - x1

Cereth - x1 - PAID
T.T. (offsite) - x2

Panels:
bfontain - Vewlix L x2 + Panel x2 + Application - PAID
thevowel - Vewlix F x1 + Panel x1 + Application - PAID
NeoLurker - Vewlix F x1 + Panel x1 + Application - PAID
UltimateTofu - Vewlix L x1 + Panel x1 + Application - PAID
misu - Vewlix DIA x1 + Panel x1 + Application + Bracket x1 + Harness
essix - Vewlix L x1 + Panel x1 + Application + Bracket x1 + Harness - PAID
Bigsingerdawg - Vewlix L x1 + Panel x1 + Application - PAID
benime - Vewlix F x1 + Vewlix DIA x1 + Panel x2 - PAID
Kaede - Vewlix DIA x1 + Panel x1 - PAID
twistedsymphony - Vewlix F x1 + Panel x1 + Bracket x2 - PAID
streetlights - Vewlix L x1 + Panel x1 + Application + Bracket x2 - PAID
B.C. (offsite) - Vewlix F x1 + Vewlix DIA x1 + Panel x2 + Application x2 - PAID
T.T. - Vewlix F x1 + Vewlix L x1 + Panel x1
westtrade - Vewlix L x1 + Panel x1 + Application
Cereth - Vewlix DIA x1 + Vewlix L x2 + Vewlix F x1 + Panel x4 + Application x4 + Bracket x8 + Harness - PAID

TAITO 43cm Stools:
tonyt76 - x1
yardley - x2 - PAID

TAITO 48cm Stools:
tonyt76 - x1
BNGamesReviews - x2 - PAID
M. K. (offsite) - x6 - PAID

TAITO Type X3:
tonyt76 - x1

Poster Frames:
shir0 (offsite) - B1 x12 - PAID
8bitforlife - ?
KingSopz - B2 Frame x1 - PAID
Gilluspe (offsite) - B1 x4 - PAID
Sponge (offsite) - B1 x4, B2 x2 - PAID
Rotanibor - B1 x2

Last edited:
"Vewlix JVSIO (insert part no. and photo here): $225 - No min/max order. IO board only, should drop into any Vewlix"

You mean you're going to be able to ship these along with the DB Vewlixes? For free it that is the case I could probably order one at least.

Cereth my friend,

In the other thread i asked to be put in for a jvs I/O can i also get (1) B2 frame also.

You didn’t read the post did you lol
Guess you were talking about plug and play an compability, OK my bad lol
Yeah you're good lol. Honestly just waiting the 2 months period is probably better since I don't have to worry about some dumb lottery system to dole out what we do have. I was sweating over that more than a bit. I hate to dissatisfy people. I got you taken care of!

Cereth my friend,

In the other thread i asked to be put in for a jvs I/O can i also get (1) B2 frame also.
Will do! I'm up and getting ready to go thru PMs, posts, emails, text messages, FB...you name it to try to get everything. Hang tight :)

whatsup cereth!

ill take a 2p panel (i believe the L is the one that matches the diamond black the best), the metal panel, the overlay installation...and whatever else is required (2P harness and stock joystick mounting brackets for the sanwa jlf)

thanks again for setting this up!

Last edited:
Hey Cereth, can I order a bunch of crap?

Vewlix JVSIO
Vewlix Panel
Vewlix 2L14B Panel Overlay (haven't decided which one yet)
Vewlix Panel+Overlay Application
Vewlix Joystick Mounting Bracket
Vewlix P2 Control Panel Harness

Vewlix JVS PSU

Thanks!

I'm down for two B1 frames for now. I need to look over what posters I have that need framing and may add on some more later. :)

If you are able to get them I wonder if the Vewlix Orange Diamond marquees would match the Vewlix F 2L14B Panel Overlays? It is hard to tell the shade of red used in the Vewlix Orange Diamond marquees but maybe it is close enough.

Also just curious since you are placing orders for other Taito items, does Taito still have any of the plastic side panel sets for Vewlix's? I've seen people order them from Taito but didn't know if Taito had any stock left. It might be blasphemy but I would be interested in replacing the side panels with ones from a different model. I am especially interested in if the Vewlix Orange Diamond side panels are available for purchase from Taito.

ayy

1 x Nesica overlay
1 x F overlay
2 x metal panels

No application

Hi Cereth! Any way to get high resolution pics of the Vewlix CP overlays? I'd really like to see what they all look like.

So actually we're going to negate the buyout of the existing overlays for favor of getting a more exact number. It'll save some trouble. The joystick brackets will be $20. About marquees:

G9501428A INSTRUCTION PANEL VEWLIX $200
F9007071Z INSTRUCTION COVER $80

Not sure what these are but there's 2 each in stock. Don't know if that's something we can mass order later.

So I was a bit wrong with nomenclature and availability. I will update when I am at my desk again, but F (red), L (grey), and DIA (Blue) are available, same prices. Arrival time is definitely December. I will close orders Oct. 8, will expect payment by then so I can pay for the order in a timely manner. Im still working out how I’m going to send so much money when I don’t have access to wire transfers, and won’t have cash on hand to conveniently withdraw/convert potentially $10,000 while I’m there, so I’m going to be hard on this deadline just in case.

Put me on the list for

Vewlix F 2L14B Panel Overlay: $140
Vewlix Diamond Blue 2L14B Panel Overlay: $140
Vewlix NESiCA 2L14B Panel Overlay: $140

Ugh I've been out an entire 'nother day, I need to update things on the listing. I got word back about JVS PSUs. They will be $175 each.

M1300100A SWITCHING REGULATOR P271G (NEW JAMMA PSU KIT)

RE: poster frames, I was only able to get frames that are dimensionally about 6 inches too long and 4 inches too wide, as well as 4 inches deep. Since shipping is based on volume weight, that means it won't be nearly as economically viable to ship these in quantities under 4 or so. The boxes were around $8 each too. I'm going to be taking the test boxes I got and doing some measuring, weighing, and try to produce a zone chart for shipping costs on these to keep them as affordable as possible. I'm that much closer to providing reliable quotes in advance.

I've updated the listing a bit better. Please review for additions, and the shifting of panel types. They are now Vewlix L (Grey), Vewlix F (Red), and Vewlix DIA (Blue). Some prices, part numbers, and photos were added. I'll complete stuff a bit better as I can.

Payment and order due date is Oct. 7. This is to make sure I have the least hassle placing and paying for the order while I am abroad. This also means that if you are on the Vewlix group order and I contacted you, I will take no response as declining to make any purchases, and will not make exceptions for you!

Payment/shipping policy post will be added soon.

Back