What's new
For Sale
Short update for now, bigger update later. I'm FINALLY catching up. Sorry for the wait on responses, I've been beaten down really hard on the last week, but I'm ready to process things I've left by the wayside. Will PM back everyone who's in touch.

There seems to be little to no interest, so I'm going to order only what I need, plus maybe a few extras, no more. I'll list anything that ends up extra.

I'd like a catalog too. I'll ask an see.
That would be cool. I know Rancor got access to the TaitoTech parts catalog, etc...online I think, so was figuring maybe you could also :D Would be cool to see what else can be ordered that we dont know about.

There seems to be little to no interest, so I'm going to order only what I need, plus maybe a few extras, no more. I'll list anything that ends up extra.
I'll pm you on discord as well, but can you get ahold of a 1P Vewlix L panel for me? What would the panel + overlay cost me?

Actually, what would a 2pl 12 buttons L panel with overlay cost? Color me curious.

Actually, what would a 2pl 12 buttons L panel with overlay cost? Color me curious.
I am going to start an order for the Summer. I was toying with the idea for the last month or two, but after hearing about most forms of shipping from Japan being halted, its probably a good idea to just do it. Was originally pointing people to order on their own since it is an available option, but probably not going to be easy now. I've sent out an email requesting updated stock list, will let you guys know when they reply. Last I asked early March there was only 1 DIA overlay left, but stock enough to do about 25 of the F and L panels.

I have 6 Vewlix FCs and 2 Vewlix Ls coming in, so I'm at least ordering panels for those if people want them. After that, I'm getting an updated stock list and probably just overbuying a few just in case. The prices on all parts should be the same as before. If anyone needs harnesses, I received two from Lemony and they were excellent, so that is a good venue to get those from!

Here's the pricing, as from before. More than likely I'll be able to afford free shipping:

Vewlix L 2L14B Panel Overlay (G5500502A): $140 - No min/max order. New overlay, unapplied.

Vewlix Panel (E3102171A): $100 - Metal panel cut to match your overlay. No joystick mounting brackets included, sold separately. Also an option to get a panel cut by Alberto.

Vewlix Joystick Mounting Bracket (E3018350Z): $20 - It can be recommended to pick up a custom one from this thread.

Vewlix Panel+Overlay Application: $50 - This is TAITO's cost to apply the overlay to the panel. Pricy, but I've heard it's not exactly the easiest to do it right yourself, can make mistakes. Up to you if you want this done.

Vewlix P2 Control Panel Harness (L3000574A): $185 - Asking about this. May set up a bulk order of custom-made through @acblunden2 and/or @Lemony Vengeance.
Here are the prices you're looking for. have to pay for the panel and overlay separately. I haven't had issues applying my own overlay as I did it for a 2p F panel a few years back, just... make sure you have things lined up properly.

Back