What's new
For Sale

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Asking $150 and shipping since it's about what I'm into it. If that's not reasonable nowadays let me know.

Will include some CD-R's for Bishi, etc. Has the standard cart, not the one for the lights. Think I have some Salaryman art too.

https://imgur.com/a/JpLRt86

Last edited:
interested, would this be a plug and olay to a bishi bashi machine?

interested, would this be a plug and olay to a bishi bashi machine?
Aside from the lights, my understanding is yes. You'd need the other type of cart for the lights to work.

Guess this is not actually sold.

Two people committed to buying this, no one has paid, ha.

It's still here! Take it away.

shipping will be a bitch as this is a really heavy board set, but the price is right

Still got this hanging around. Also looking for a couple Brook UFB's if someone has one to trade towards this!

Still got this hanging around. Also looking for a couple Brook UFB's if someone has one to trade towards this!
@rewrite
jasenscustoms has. Bought one yesterday after a Seller from Hong Kong on eBay had to cancel my order not being able to shit to Canada anymore with covid.

Awesome! My cute monitor blew yesterday. Need to get the chassis looked at. Sad about it but think it's repairable. Mention BC I know you do monitors
Shoot me a PM, tell me what it's doing, I'll see if I can help!

I will!!! I have some local people who can help I just need to potentially get the monitor frame out, I don't want to mess it up, and a shitty time to need tech folks with Covid.

I'm kinda mad at myself for not jumping on this. I was looking hard at this in the morning.

I got my System573 from @rewrite the other day and I’m a happy camper. It was an easy trade/transaction. The board was packed well and shipped quickly. I’m looking forward to getting some Bishi Bashi going.

Back