What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Horris some of the games will need the controller settings adjusted in TeknoParrot. Maybe there’s no coin button set by default?

Naomi games — keep em zipped
Cheers I’ll have a look into that tomorrow, it’s not something I know about but I’m starting to play about with it more and sure I saw a teknoparret option.
I’ve added the Naomi scripts and wheel images from an earlier post as I noticed the game zips are already there, but as yet I’ve not had any luck getting any to work as it just spits me back to menu.

A lot of them crashed for me too. Haven’t spent any time looking into it yet.

A handy loading wrapper that I made for mine that pops up an animated 'Loading' gif, just pass the blackscreen.exe a batch file path and a timeout value and it will display an animated loading screen until the game is ready, hiding the loading windows. The files just need to sit in the same folder for the animated gif to work, the numeric value is a timer, if you set it to say 25 seconds (value in milliseconds) if the game is ready beforehand it kills the loading page so you don't have to tune it. You'll need to install AutoHotKey for this to work, not required for all emulators but just makes it look a bit cleaner.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q5oDrZ9OgnIhc60VlPZ5ouMSdswKb2wA/view?usp=sharing

1648220084319.png
could you share some more detailed info on how to implement this?
Do you drop the files in the E:\SYSTEM\AM Folder and then do for each Emulator as shown in your screenshot?

Well i've not looked at the naomi stuff yet, but for the first time i looked at the teknoparrot on the utils menu, turns out house of the dead and rambo have no controls set, i set them to mouse and space bar for start button and both work great, i'm going to see what else i can do in here but theres not that many games listed.

OK - Here is the complete anti-nag script patch

Extract to E Drive and overwrite existing files

NOTE: It's actually a 7 Zip file renamed to zip as zip was too big to upload to this site, and 7 Zips aren't allowed by default.

You'll need 7 Zip or similar to open https://www.7-zip.org/download.html
I have many issues with controls with some emulators (fast I/O) :
start button / coin button and exit game combo..

i've just been down the teknoparrot list and it seems no gun games have controls set, i have now :D

could you share some more detailed info on how to implement this?
Do you drop the files in the E:\SYSTEM\AM Folder and then do for each Emulator as shown in your screenshot?
That's literally it - install AutoHotkey, unpack the zip file contents to E:\SYSTEM\AM and set up as per the screenshot

That's literally it - install AutoHotkey, unpack the zip file contents to E:\SYSTEM\AM and set up as per the screenshot
Guess I do need to add new emulator for this?
Because if I edit an existing one the game won't load anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_5279.JPG
    IMG_5279.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5280.JPG
    IMG_5280.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 112
I think i've done well today, learnt a few bits, i've got the other naomi games to run but can't set controls, there not in the teknoparrot part so not sure where to find them, i'm reading through the how to make your own that murry setup but not finding anything yet, anyone here know?

yeah i've done it, i've actually found something lol, just been playing canon spike and virtua striker 3 :D, i didn't know you could go up from control panel and actualy get to the files that way, i found 2 demul folders, one didn't work so tried the other, set controls and were on.

Only thing missing now is a few wheel art, loads of mini clips and the top logo, but i own a Naomi system so may have some files somewhere from my netdimm.

Last edited:
Were you using the control panel launcher or teknoparrot launcher from the utility menu? There should be an explorer launcher you can use.

My naomi list is only 44 games or so. Which I believe the pack linked back in this thread somewhere contained all the files I needed.

I went in through control panel launcher and clicked back which took me to the drives. Then I just looked around, now to see if steams on here somewhere.

I got a file from here which had the a3x and a3u files and another that had wheel images, but didn’t see one that had the demo videos.

I went in through control panel launcher and clicked back which took me to the drives. Then I just looked around, now to see if steams on here somewhere.

I got a file from here which had the a3x and a3u files and another that had wheel images, but didn’t see one that had the demo videos.
do you talk about Naomi vids?

Ah yes, I think I got them from emumovies before.

No steam anywhere from what I can tell.

Hello,

First thing : un BIG thanks for all the members and the work accomplished for the TTX3 Multi :thumbsup:

I explain my little problem :
I have a TTX4 with USB panel (joysticks + buttons) in a cabinet and all the games runs perfectly (with panel or Xbox controller) but the NAOMI and the ATOMISWAVE games (all the games with Demul emulator) don't want to close with my ESCAPE button, i must do ALT+F4 with keyboard !
Is there a method to close Demul emulator with my ESC button, please ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Another thing the nag screen is always present in ES3 game Star wars Battle Pod is it a bug ? in the others games the nag screen with the new a3x files doesn't appear ?!!

Sorry for my bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back