What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

First thing : un BIG thanks for all the members and the work accomplished for the TTX3 Multi :thumbsup:

I explain my little problem :
I have a TTX4 with USB panel (joysticks + buttons) in a cabinet and all the games runs perfectly (with panel or Xbox controller) but the NAOMI and the ATOMISWAVE games (all the games with Demul emulator) don't want to close with my ESCAPE button, i must do ALT+F4 with keyboard !
Is there a method to close Demul emulator with my ESC button, please ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Another thing the nag screen is always present in ES3 game Star wars Battle Pod is it a bug ? in the others games the nag screen with the new a3x files doesn't appear ?!!

Sorry for my bad English
You can write autohotkey coding and ship it with your .a3x file

Thank you for your answer but i don't know how to make that :huh: do you have an example, please ?

Another thing the nag screen is always present in ES3 game Star wars Battle Pod is it a bug ? in the others games the nag screen with the new a3x files doesn't appear ?!!
Oops - I have fixed the original upload and have attached it here too

Attachments

• E Drive.7z.zip
    88.7 KB · Views: 157
ok noobing here but am a bit stuck as where to go next, i have added a folder with a few APM3 games , i have the artwork in place thanks to the member here on an earlier post , but am a bit stuck as to where i go from here ?

feel free to noob bash me lol :P

google "sega naomi & naomi 2 video snaps pack"
you need to register to be able to download
cheers, is it the same as the one mentioned on emumovies? i've downloaded that and most are there now, i've just got a few bits of wheelart missing, a couple of videos and all the logo's to find, then look at the few games that don't work like capcom vs snk 2 millenium, after that i'll have naomi section complete :thumbsup:

thats the top logos done, theres about half a dozen of each to try and sort out and thats it.

I’m not doing anything amazing but I’m enjoying messing, only a couple of Naomi games to sort and there all done, Lindbergh added and gun game controls working, actually enjoyed Rambo 😁

I replaced all the files and this is just so much better!

two questions:
1. Can't the Windows multi3 Booting screen be totally hidden on startup? It only shows a few seconds but still...
2. How do I set I game for Autoboot? I am sure it is described somewhere in the threads but I can't find anything
Quoting myself here.
1. So for the Bootscreen the AM boot script from @Bigblue709 works for removing the Splash Vid but there's still Windows Loading screen showing for a few secs
2. Anyone? I know this works in Niko's Multi for TX2 with a simple Buttonpress

Follow these instructions:

Control Panel - Programs and Features - Turn Windows Features on or off
Add all options in Device Lockdown section and apply

Open regedit and add this key if it isn't there:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Embedded\EmbeddedLogon
Add this value under that key:
HideAutoLogonUI - REG_DWORD - value 1

You can copy and paste the text in bold below into a .reg file and double click on it if you aren't comfortable with using regedit:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Embedded\EmbeddedLogon]
"HideAutoLogonUI"=dword:00000001

Finally, go to Start - Settings - Personalization - Lock Screen and disable showing lockscreen background picture.

Reboot and it should be gone

You can use General->Startup mode->launch last game in Attract Mode

Edit: this is a bad idea as restart and shutdown are seen as games! this needs a proper service menu, I use the Utility Menu plugin for Attract Mode, it may be a better option

Last edited:
Cool, will try.

However after setting
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Embedded\EmbeddedLogon]
"HideAutoLogonUI"=dword:00000001

I have some strange behavior now. Looks like I "unhided" Windows Start and Taskbar or something.
or "unmounted" something that was fixed in the routine.
What happens is this:
When I start a game I get this screen:
InkedIMG_5287_LI.jpg

after that the games launches as expected.

When I enter Explorer from Utils I get a Black Screen every second time.

Then, when it works it will just launch to the folder I entered last.
Also I noticed that Start Button is now showing which it didn't before and sometimes it won't go back to Attract Mode when I close the window.
IMG_5288.JPG

HELP!
OK so that brought me in an endless cycle of Pain now ?(
I did exacty that, then I selected Restart in UTILS and now I am in a never ending cycle of Restart
as soon as Attract Mode launches, seems like the System utilizes Restart as the last selected Game.

How in the world can I break this cycle

You'll need to clear the attract.am file, that holds the last run game

The explorer thing is kind of expected - in normal operation you won't be using Explorer from the system menu, when you launch explorer, windows is seeing that as launching the explorer shell which explains your start menu and task bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back