What's new
I am pretty sure you don’t need to download and add drivers manually… there are a stack of available drivers on the image itself… do you know if it is playing blind or not making it that far…?
Which folder holds the drivers? Do you know? Thank you.

Any beeps?
Yes it beeps. I was actually able to delete the drivers like in the video and I was able to boot it again. However when I did a clean i stall of the drivers it broke again. So I re did the whole deleting of drivers and it works again but I don’t know if the Gpu is recognized

I found that whenever I have switched graphics cards, the first boot is off in terms of resolution etc, but this works itself out after a restart.
Try something like the SFIV Test as I am pretty sure it gives some info on the installed graphics card there.
That or there is a nVidia control panel app somewhere on the menu you can access and check.

Here’s a super newbie question. The multi artax 4.1 is a 1gb image. My ssd is a 2tb, when I flash the image I loose 1tb. How do you keep that remaining 1tb to add other games if you’d like, example is the community 1.4 patch, or add steam games to it? Not that I know how to do them but I’d like to after I do a little research. Thanks in advance.

partition the remaining 1tb and either merge or use as separate partition. may require some disc tools or playing with the drive format

Is a MSI FTX 960 good enough to run VF E sports & small enough to fir in the case.

Single or twin fan?

Back