What's new
For Sale
I would like to request 2 brackets if there is still room. Thanks!

Sorry about the MIA. Work has been draining me out so much lately. <X

According to the vendor, expected completion date is 21st Thursday. Once I inspect it, I'll start sending PM to people on the list and anybody that showed interest. I ordered 150 qty so should have plenty.

No worries, thanks for the excellent news! I can't wait to install some LS-32 for Christmas! :D

Don't mean to thread hijack but what are folks doing to get additional joysticks and buttons for their Diamond Blacks (from Cereth or in general)?

Getting a 2 player control panel vs the 1 so want to order another set of joystick and buttons to match whatever is coming from Taito.

Forgive me if very obvious or feel free to point elsewhere if handled already but figured this thread would be the folks needing the same thing and a solution.

Peace and love

Sorry about the MIA. Work has been draining me out so much lately. <X

According to the vendor, expected completion date is 21st Thursday. Once I inspect it, I'll start sending PM to people on the list and anybody that showed interest. I ordered 150 qty so should have plenty.
Awesome!

D'oh, heard back from vendor that it got delayed. ECD is now December 9 but trying to improve the date to December 5th so I can pack it and ship it on Monday the 9th

Finally received my order from the vendor. I had no issue installing every Seimitsu joysticks and Crown joystick with lower neck.

IMG_3488.jpg

IMG_3490.JPG

IMG_3475.JPG

I was able to install a crown joystick without an issue. I missed this joystick so much :D

I'll be sending PM to people on the list and whoever showed interest.

Last edited:
Wee! Payment sent!
Thanks for doing this! :thumbsup:

Shipping charge is $8 flat regardless of quantity. Sorry if I was not clear about that. If you've overpaid, I'll send the remaining balance to you instead of refunding the whole thing and sending the payment again.

Just received my mounts today and could not be happier.
The build quality is very good and the LS-32-01 fits perfectly; The difference it makes in shooting games compared to the standard JLF is actually incredible! The stick allows for much more precise dodges and I could navigate patterns that had been giving me trouble with ease.

The only issue is not related with the mount but with the joystick itself: the lever on the LS-32 is ~1cm smaller than the JLF's and it sits a bit too low on the control panel. I bought lever extenders from Seimitsu, but because they themselves are 1.5cm each, the stick with them now sits sliiightly too high.
Thankfully, the bolt on the control panel is slightly longer than necessary, so I believe I can lower the mount a little bit by adding one or two more nuts; then it should feel just right.

Just received my mounts today and could not be happier.
The build quality is very good and the LS-32-01 fits perfectly; The difference it makes in shooting games compared to the standard JLF is actually incredible! The stick allows for much more precise dodges and I could navigate patterns that had been giving me trouble with ease.

The only issue is not related with the mount but with the joystick itself: the lever on the LS-32 is ~1cm smaller than the JLF's and it sits a bit too low on the control panel. I bought lever extenders from Seimitsu, but because they themselves are 1.5cm each, the stick with them now sits sliiightly too high.
Thankfully, the bolt on the control panel is slightly longer than necessary, so I believe I can lower the mount a little bit by adding one or two more nuts; then it should feel just right.
Out of curiosity how do you grip the ball top?

Is it too short, because of how you hold it?

With my thumb, first, and second fingers with the others resting on the panel.

When mounted on the Vewlix without extender, the ball sits between my third and fourth fingers, while the JLF sits between the second and third.

Last edited:
Spent a bit of time experimenting with different configuration and I ended up getting rid of the extender and reverting to the stock LS-32: while the grip was (slightly) more comfortable, the longer (and heavier) shaft messed with the throw and made the whole thing feel off.

With this mount and without extender, the LS-32 is mounted with 19mm of shaft between the top of the control panel and the bottom of the ball top, compared to the usual 23-24mm. It's not the end of the world and I will live with it.
It is still eons above the JLF for shoot'em ups, so there is no going back! :D

the LS-32 is mounted with 19mm of shaft between the top of the control panel and the bottom of the ball top, compared to the usual 23-24mm.
Noted. I'll get a flat plate prototype made end of this month. There isn't much space to bend if I'm trying to raise the height of the joystick.

Back