What's new
For Sale
That’s the Sega comversiom board, but ends have 60pin connector, just different key and pinout

That’s the Sega comversiom board, but ends have 60pin connector, just different key and pinout
I'll have to write Yugo and ask, I know they must have an adapter OR a different version of the PCB for the Vewlix cab proper.
As I said that's the same IO used in the SF5 tests, and that came as a kit (IO, Control Panel, art) to install into existing Vewlix cabs (that's why in the shots we see sometimes its in a Orange Diamond and sometimes its in a Black Diamond and sometimes its even in a F).

maxresdefault.jpg

04_cab01.jpg

Honestly I think the colors of the CP overlay match best with the Orange Diamond, same for the Half Life panel.
Half%20Life%202%20Survivor%20SD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, that a new panel, it now has a space on one side for some type of usb converter, the other side has the black usb connector you see in the pic, the harness is a bit more complicated also, since the rfid card reader, etc are now connected directly to the harness. The usb io board also requires both 12v and 5v connections.

the harness is a bit more complicated also, since the rfid card reader, etc are now connected directly to the harness. The usb io board also requires both 12v and 5v connections.
Ah yup I get it now, that's why they changed the connector to support another loom/adapter for the RFID.
Prob another reason to go with Brooks PCBs over Taito's official solution, no messy RFID setup.

BD don't even come with card readers, and correct me if I'm wrong @Derick2k but isn't the black bezel RFID reader harder to get (like maybe only a part of the Magician's Dead kit)?
I've often seen blue, but black bezel only on Bills (that color mismatch of blue on black looks like total shit IMO, its only proper on the Blue/White OG Diamond).

Last edited by a moderator:
If these cabs can be procured for ~$1500 with shipping to NY, I will be all in. I know, ridiculously wishful thinking.

Too bad he couldn't get a container full, and receive some insanely low group rate. I'd go the Chewlix Route but I can't figure out how to make the cost work. Shipping from China seems insane. Finding a logistics company that will offer end to end logistics service has been a nightmare. Most want anywhere from $1800 ~$3000 to ship an item here. I don't believe UPS will even pick up items greater than 150lbs, if you're not a registered business.

I'll keep researching this. Maybe there can be an East Coast (NY/NJ Area Group Buy).

I just want to point out that Taito now offers an PS4/USB IO now too (its the same IO used in the SF5 location tests and has a auxiliary USB header on the PCB for the control panel passthr
Wsr1O7s.jpg

I have no idea what the SD card port is all about... Built-in memory card thingie? :huh:
Taito is neither selling the I/O nor the Panel .

I just want to point out that Taito now offers an PS4/USB IO now too (its the same IO used in the SF5 location tests and has a auxiliary USB header on the PCB for the control panel passthr
Wsr1O7s.jpg
Yes they are. hell you speak to the right person in taito and you can get a full sf5 upgrade pack including the ttx4.

As for the IO board.
This is the same IO board used for FF dissidia which is ran on a PS4. so far i have seen it come in 2 flavours one built for PS4 the other built for PC. the only difference is the firmware

I contacted Yugo last week and he told me they weren’t selling one. I obviously don’t have enough weight!

I’m also interested in this cab but also can’t seem to reach KC via PM!

Wsr1O7s.jpg
Yes they are. hell you speak to the right person in taito and you can get a full sf5 upgrade pack including the ttx4.
As for the IO board.
This is the same IO board used for FF dissidia which is ran on a PS4. so far i have seen it come in 2 flavours one built for PS4 the other built for PC. the only difference is the firmware
Ok.

Hello is there any N9300237A Control Panel Kit (2J14B) available or order being made, I'm interest.

Attachments

• 62DD7BDE-1B5A-4076-A22C-706D02BD26AE.jpeg
    62DD7BDE-1B5A-4076-A22C-706D02BD26AE.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 104
Back