What's new
For Sale

reclaimer

Professional
Reaction score
Swap out your blank accessory panel for something useful! Add up to 6 extra buttons and two USB ports to your Vewlix cabinet.

More info:
Sleek matte black topside and subtle Vewlix badge and button surrounds etching let it blend in with your cabinet. Glossy countersunk washers add a nice detail.

Wire it up to your console/PC for Home, Back/Select, Screenshot/Share, Esc, whatever you want! Extremely useful when you connect a PS4, Xbox 360/One, Switch, or PC to your Vewlix and just need a few more buttons.

Fully customizable - you provide the buttons. Fits standard 30mm arcade buttons and button hole covers. Murder it out with all matte black parts or throw cabinet-matching candy buttons in there, it’s up to you!

Dual USB 3.0 ports - plug in a console controller or separate arcade stick, or use it to charge your phone, etc.

7ca2df3334cb95d9c58800250de26e15.jpg

2ab3cd60046b8b8eee1e838237f082d6.jpg

fbe8748293e66d6e7034519dede8acc6.jpg

204f6aa29b1ca5f257168a8232ce827e.jpg

4 Options: BUTTONS NOT INCLUDED
CPX-1 (One player, 3 button holes) $20 + shipping
CPX-1U (One player, 3 button, dual USB 3.0 ports - USB Accessory Included!) $33 + shipping
CPX-2 (Two player, 6 button holes) $22 + shipping
CPX-2U (Two player, 6 button, dual USB 3.0 ports - USB Accessory Included!) $35 + shipping

Last edited:
Do you happen to have an extra set of those red 2 player panel? I want those. If you do, then I'll get the option # 3 CP-X2U (Two player, 6 button, dual USB 3.0 ports - USB Accessory Included!) Thanks :)

Do you happen to have an extra set of those red 2 player panel? I want those. If you do, then I'll get the option # 3 CP-X2U (Two player, 6 button, dual USB 3.0 ports - USB Accessory Included!) Thanks :)
Ha! I picked up probably one of the last brand new Taito CPs out there. It would take a lot for me to sell it. :)

First run is sold out, but the second run should be ready to ship in the next week. Thanks!

It looks awesome. Perfect for people who wants to put there consoles on there vewlix.

I send you a PM

last brand new Taito CPs out there
Last? You can still buy these from Taito direct.I got all three...

2p F on my Capcom
xk9ISVO.jpg

2p Nesica on my Diamond
0kJQr0S.jpg

2p L on my L-AMI
nvthJsR.jpg
Do you happen to know that part numbers for the first (red) one. Secondly, I noticed you also ordered the locks for your Vewlix also. I bought some generic locks from KC when I got my Vewlix Diamond Orange because he stated that the vendor did not provide locks, but I saw one exactly like mine but I didn't choose the one that came with it. He refused to sell me those. Anyhow, I end up getting generic one and it's not the same. The only genuine lock that I have is for the coin box. Thanks :)

Last edited:
I would like one of these please
6 button with the USB too
does it come with the screws etc and can you also provide the all black buttons?

finally whats the shipping cost to the UK?

I would like one of these please
6 button with the USB too
does it come with the screws etc and can you also provide the all black buttons?

finally whats the shipping cost to the UK?

@Brettster
Yes, comes with all the hardware, and the USB accessory if you order a "U" model. It does NOT come with buttons.

I suppose I could do a big group order for the black buttons if there is enough interest - but you should be able to pick them up in your neck of the woods. The Hori black buttons are a great match.

I'll PM you about shipping to the UK to get some more details!

@jassin - the last batch of Vewlix red control panels from Taito direct sold out, there's probably be more available now if someone wants to go through the hassle of importing one!

First and Second run packed up and being picked up by USPS to make their way to their destinations!

Third run being made now!

Hello,

Is it too late to get in on the third run? If not, can you put me down for the CPX-2U.

Thanks

What material is made of? I assume some kind of acrylic?

I'd love to snag a CPX-2U.

Any chance of blue or white down the line to match the blue diamonds?

I mean, I'll take black if it's the only option there will ever be, as it's certainly useful enough. But if it would match my cab....

Taito made them in black, the Magician's Dead cab comes with them stock I believe.

Back