What's new
Want To Buy

ThisGuy

Professional
Reaction score
I’m looking for vewlix k harness for hooking up second player controls. I contacted taito about the part but there is a 45 day lead time for it.
Does any one have one they are not currently using they would sell? Or does anyone here make them?

Thank you

You can easily make them yourself. I am pretty sure all the parts are available on mouser or digikey. Only tools you need is wire stripper and needle nose pliers to crimp.

Ya I’ve thought about that too but wasn’t sure what parts I needed to order so figured I’d check if anyone had any available

vewlix k harness
The K harness isn't sold single, what Taito sells is a complete player 1 and player 2 harness (basically a J+K in one zipped tied together package).
You can make/crimp your own solo K that can work with your existing J, it's just a 12pin amp-up connector.
TTYFJXB.jpg

3T92iVq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
vewlix k harness
The K harness isn't sold single, what Taito sells is a complete player 1 and player 2 harness (basically a J+K in one zipped tied together package).You can make/crimp your own solo K that can work with your existing J, it's just a 12pin amp-up connector.

3T92iVq.jpg
Thank you I did not know that. I emailed them asking for k-harness and they did not specify it was for both but 45 days was too long. oh and price was a lot. I was thinking since I was ordering some parts from taito to try to get this too. I think I will make k-harness now. Thank you for sharing the pinout

If you notice that pinout only includes 3 buttons per-player.
I could probe mine to find where buttons 4/5/6 go but maybe @FrancoB can tell us since he's made Taito J/K harnesses before?

If you notice that pinout only includes 3 buttons per-player.
I could probe mine to find where buttons 4/5/6 go but maybe @FrancoB can tell us since he's made Taito J/K harnesses before?
Good point i did not notice that. I assume they go on 9, 10, & 11 for K since they are only free ones but I could be wrong

Back