What's new
For Sale
Glad to see you have yours guys. Hope you enjoy getting them installed! Any questions etc just give me a shout.

@Kidkaos - I'm afraid the last spot in this batch went yesterday. Sorry to dissapoint || If you're happy for me to do so I'll keep your details in case there is enough interest for a batch 4.

UPDATE:

Got the majority of the remainder shipped out yesterday. I was just waiting on some more tape to finishing packing the last four. I have that now so these will be shipped out today ^^

Glad to see you have yours guys. Hope you enjoy getting them installed! Any questions etc just give me a shout.

@Kidkaos - I'm afraid the last spot in this batch went yesterday. Sorry to dissapoint || If you're happy for me to do so I'll keep your details in case there is enough interest for a batch 4.

UPDATE:

Got the majority of the remainder shipped out yesterday. I was just waiting on some more tape to finishing packing the last four. I have that now so these will be shipped out today ^^
No worries Franco. I'd be interested in batch 4 if it happens. Thanks for the follow up.

@FrancoB Many thanks received yesterday and installed last night couldn't wait for weekend! Vewlix is still being upgraded but finally have that nice new screen and PS5 linked up :) thank you again it's a brilliant engineering solution!

Attachments

• 20230913_110703.jpg
    20230913_110703.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 90
@Foysel7ali - You got that installed quick! Great stuff! Hope you get to play on your cab properly soon :thumbup:

@Kidkaos - Okay thanks, I'll keep your details on the list.

@ShinGouki94 - Sure thing, can you add your details to the online form [here] please?

Demand looks to have dropped off as I imagine most people who wanted one now have one. Batch 4 might take a bit longer to get to the 75% trigger point to start the batch. It's not a bad thing (for me :D ) though as it will give me some time to get some other stuff done.

Otherwise...

UPDATE:

BATCH 3 ALL SHIPPED! :thumbsup:

Thanks all for your custom and your patience. As before, any questions just ask.

Mine arrived last night, packaging was amazing and the parts look pro. Looking forward to doing my install this weekend! Now just need to figure out how to wire the monitor controls into the default control buttons behind the coin mech door.....

Thanks again @FrancoB. You're a legend

As always, FrancoB is the best. Amazing product and packaging job. Time for this man to design a Vewlix rotate mech. :D

Got around to installing the Vewlix mount this weekend!
Amazing design, easy to set up and get mounted. Absolutely impressed with the overall build quality!

Thanks again @FrancoB for creating this and making it available to the public <3
PXL-20230919-012109290.jpg
PXL-20230919-012102613.jpg
Woah that's cool I need to check out Cave seen it in a lot of cabs recently! Never played the system myself

Lovely pics @supabok - a new screen makes all the difference doesn't it. Glad you like the kit ^^

@300wins - thanks man! I have a solution for hori/tate Vewlix's, use two cabs! :D

Personally I don't actually find the Vewlix's too bad to rotate if you need to. Even if you could make a rotate mech you would need to remove/move a fair few cab parts anyway and so you wouldn't be saving that much effort.

@Foysel7ali - Cave are (were) a video game company and they released their games on many different arcade hardware types.

There are a ton of ways to play Cave games without taking a mortgage for a PCB. MAME or MiSTer are options for emulation or there are ports on PSX, PS2, PS4, X360, Switch, Steam and probably others I'm forgetting. A JTAG or RGH X360 is definitely a good shout and work on cabs well.

BATCH 4 UPDATE:

Interest is now at 32% of a full batch. I don't want to leave anyone hanging forever so I'm going to leave this batch open until the end of October. I'll then send out invoices and order parts based on those paid orders.

If we happen to reach 75% before the end of October I'll order parts for a full batch right away.

I wonder if these would work with the noir/blanc/Grigio, since they’re all similar, and they used Sanwa monitors

I'm not too familiar with those cabs as I've not owned them. It would be nice if they did fit but I would expect it's quite unlikely as there would have to be threads and holes in exactly the same place on both the monitor frame and the cab itself. Some of the other cab fabiraction/geometry would also need to be exactly the same which is going to be pretty unlikely from one manufacturer to another.

I'm interested in ordering one, any updates on whether this will fit a Diamond Black?

I'm interested in ordering one, any updates on whether this will fit a Diamond Black?

I'm as sure as I can be that it will fit without actually checking one myself, I'm pretty sure that Taito must also be using the same mounting points to be able to offer their newer HD displays that also fit older Vewlix's.

I think there was one other person who ordered one for a Diamond Black from the last batch, I'll check and see if it fitted. I'm going to see a mate on Monday with a Diamond Black, time and space permitting I'll take a look at his. Failing both of those if you want to pull your monitor I can get you to double check a couple of dimensions.

Back