What's new
For Sale
I'm as sure as I can be that it will fit without actually checking one myself, I'm pretty sure that Taito must also be using the same mounting points to be able to offer their newer HD displays that also fit older Vewlix's.

I think there was one other person who ordered one for a Diamond Black from the last batch, I'll check and see if it fitted. I'm going to see a mate on Monday with a Diamond Black, time and space permitting I'll take a look at his. Failing both of those if you want to pull your monitor I can get you to double check a couple of dimensions.
I pulled my monitor when transporting it back home. Please let me know / pm me what dimensions to check. Happy to assist. Thanks!

I'm as sure as I can be that it will fit without actually checking one myself, I'm pretty sure that Taito must also be using the same mounting points to be able to offer their newer HD displays that also fit older Vewlix's.

I think there was one other person who ordered one for a Diamond Black from the last batch, I'll check and see if it fitted. I'm going to see a mate on Monday with a Diamond Black, time and space permitting I'll take a look at his. Failing both of those if you want to pull your monitor I can get you to double check a couple of dimensions.
Hi @FrancoB any update if the Diamond black fits? Definitely, interested in ordering just waiting for a confirmation

I meant to post ages ago, but I just wanted to say everything turned out great. Excellent product!

Here is the before and after:

Attachments

• 99C9FEA7-1419-49E1-8756-36DCD4B1F3BB.jpeg
    99C9FEA7-1419-49E1-8756-36DCD4B1F3BB.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 95
  • B5EC75CD-4479-45CC-951E-068C79BFFC3D.jpeg
    B5EC75CD-4479-45CC-951E-068C79BFFC3D.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 98
@Wesker13 - Thank you! I've seen you filled in the order form and I've sent you an email. Thanks again.

@Fletcher - Wow, what a difference, it's literally night and day! Glad you like it! :thumbup:

BATCH 4 UPDATE

I am placing the order for the fabricated parts in the next few days. The fabricated parts take 2-3 weeks to get to me and then it takes me 1-2 weeks to pack and ship everything out. With that in mind I will be looking to ship the kits at approx the end of November.

If anyone else needs one let me know and I can get you added to this run.

@FrancoB - Checking pricing before I pull triggers, sir.

How much would two be shipped to Texas, along with 2 corner bracket kits?

Hey bud, no problemo.

The VUMM kits are £150, corner bracket kits are £15.

Shipping is via UPS:
Standard tracked shipping to the US for two kits is £57.
Tracked shipping to the US for two kits with full insurance is £82.

So you're looking at £387 with standard tracked shipping or £417 tracked and insured.

I've sent a lot of items worldwide via UPS both standard and fully insured with 100% success.

Hey bud, no problemo.

The VUMM kits are £150, corner bracket kits are £15.

Shipping is via UPS:
Standard tracked shipping to the US for two kits is £57.
Tracked shipping to the US for two kits with full insurance is £82.

So you're looking at £387 with standard tracked shipping or £417 tracked and insured.

I've sent a lot of items worldwide via UPS both standard and fully insured with 100% success.
Will get back to you asap, thank you sir.

All paid for orders from batch 4 have been shipped and tracking details sent. Thanks all again for your patience. :thumbup:

I've put together a few extra kits as part of this batch and have stock available.

The kits are very easy to put together and so far everyone has managed to assemble them just using the VUMM demo video. To help further I'm currently putting together some PDFs as additional fitting aids and they will be available shortly.

Thanks to input from @bagheera369 and @illproducer it looks like the kits will also fit the Diamond Black. The Diamond Black frame is slightly different and I'll be including some extra components in kits supplied to Diamond Black owners to accommodate for this.

Just a courtesy bump in case anyone here is interested in a kit. I have a couple of kits saved for people and I'm then down to about three kits remaining in stock. I just wanted to post a message in case anyone was thinking of picking one up. I would rather they go to forum members rather than others who find the video/links :thumbup:

Hi !

Is it possible to buy "4x C – Back Plate Shims for diamond black kit "?

I purchased 3 kits in June/July and received them in August.
But I didn't have the wedges.

Thanks !

No, I'm afraid you can't buy them......

I will make and ship them to you for free though ^^

You'll also need the longer M5x20 bolts which I'll include also.

Do you want them shipping to the same address that I sent the kits?

Adding some photos—I have a slightly odd original monitor, apparently, but Franco was super helpful in his advice to me.

D6ZyxcS.jpeg

2nBpsUx.jpeg

0WlsR4x.jpeg

I mounted his kit directly into the black frame, as the frame around the monitor is just two bars, and cannot be mounted easily at all.

rcqN0YJ.jpeg

cE8UhrV.jpeg

HJMglbG.jpeg

8lLSvJu.jpeg

It's not the most "robust" as the "frame" is pretty lightweight, but it's all fully supported from Francos kit very nicely.

10/10, and thank you for shipping with DDP to the EU (thanks Brexit).

These mounting kits look amazing. Hope to be able to get 3x of them at some point :thumbup:

Franco, we need you to design mounting frames for IR leds to use with Gun4ir and Blamcom light gun systems :whistling:

@st67 - great pics man, thanks for posting! :thumbup:

@Derick2k - I'm hoping I can sort you out too. I've got four kits left which are on hold and I have a couple of people in reserve so I think this batch is as good as sold out. I'll update the sales threads and [order form] to suit. I'll leave the order form open in case there is enough interest for another run at some point.

I've not seen those Blamcom guns before, looks interesting! I like the Borderland aesthetic ^^ I wonder how they'll perform. As with most of these systems success will depend on ease of use/setup and accuracy. I don't think mounting frames for those would be too tricky though, I have a couple of ideas...

Back