What's new
it will not if you want to power a netdimm. You are better off rigging a PC PS to power the naomi.
I specifically said if you only want to play cart games. dimm games are not cart games, at least in my mind. The typical case for this is someone has an old capcom jamma cab and wants to run mvc2 in it. I wouldn't recommend doing PC PSU to power the naomi, but it can work. I like the sun PSU because it has a voltage adjustment, and the connectors work without having to modify it.

I specifically said if you only want to play cart games. dimm games are not cart games, at least in my mind. The typical case for this is someone has an old capcom jamma cab and wants to run mvc2 in it. I wouldn't recommend doing PC PSU to power the naomi, but it can work. I like the sun PSU because it has a voltage adjustment, and the connectors work without having to modify it.
doh ... you did, sorry I guess I did not read your answer till the end! and agree on the sun psu!

When using the multi bios for naomi which region is the best to set the dip switches to?

When using the multi bios for naomi which region is the best to set the dip switches to?
I leave mine on Japan, except if I want english text on some games like MvC2. For example when picking your assist type on MvC2, it's in Japanese or English depending on your BIOS region. But anyway 99% of the time JP is fine.

I leave mine on Japan, except if I want english text on some games like MvC2. For example when picking your assist type on MvC2, it's in Japanese or English depending on your BIOS region. But anyway 99% of the time JP is fine.
Thank you

Not only will it work with your Naomi and Namco 256, we make a special harness that will POWER the naomi and namco 256 from the Supergun, no need for external power supplies!
also no need for naomi kickharness because its built in.

Back