What's new
For Sale

NGAES

Student
Reaction score
Time is in short supply. Looking for a 1 or 2 hacked DC pads.
Tips welcomed.

If you know how to solder, the 6 button madcatz pads are where it's at IMO. good luck on your search otherwise/regardless.

what typically do we case these in? do you want this to go to neogeo 15 port conectors?

Yea don't pad hack, just buy a MC Cthulhu PCB...
Here is two I made inside a Matcatz TvsC (Wii) joystick body with Sanwa stick/button parts.

4exSuui.jpg

1ggby1T.jpg

The RJ45 end lets me crimp whatever cable/system I need.

Resurrecting an old thread, do they still make these mc-cthulhu?

Is there any other solution to achieve a multiconsole setup?

Oh really? Didnt know this was in stock recently. Sent Paradise an email about it a week ago but no reply. Is that usual for them?

yes, worst customer service I've ever experienced.
Ordered 3 MC Chtulhu's and they charged me 50$ cheapest shipping via FedEx, no reply on email when asking for USPS or something.
Decided to just buy the stuff as I wanted them badly and of course FedEx messed up the delivery.

According their tracking it got delivered and took multiple days for Paradise to even reply to my email when I didn't receive the stuff, after mailing back and forth with them they gave FedEx a call and told me everything was OK and delivered, well f*ck off...
Got in touch with FedEx myself and on the sign off signature I found out the package was delivered to another company in our industrial area which happens to be huge electronis warehouse, so they unpacked it, not looking at the address on the parcel and started cataloging it in their warehouse :(
Finally got in tough with the logistics department of that company and they found my parts and I could go pick them up, all in all it took me well over a week to track and find my shit.

Mailed back to Paradise and their reply was like; oh well, turned out OK right?

Sorry for the long story, but that's for me reason enough not to order there again unless I really have to ;)

WOW total fuckup on their part and not even taking responsibility for this, could have easily just done a chargeback as it was never delivered to you. But there are just sometimes you need to get something from someone you dont like....

They lost my CPS2 multi for several weeks, never provided tracking. Turns out it showed up back at their place because they never wrote the apartment number on the box. Made ME pay for shipping a second time for their admitted mistake...

Getting them to answer e-mails or the contact box on their site is near impossible most of the time. Calling works maybe half the time. KLOV PM's is your best bet, and that almost always turns into "I'll have to have so and so look into it"...

I've had other run-ins with them in the past that were awful, so I decided to stop altogether.

Dammit, if someone knows another source for the toodles board let me know please.

Dammit, if someone knows another source for the toodles board let me know please.
Jasen's Customs version of the MC Cthulhu is defective. Don't bother pursuing that. It is dead. Seems it created quite the fiasco that reverberated all the way to the normal version so it may be a while before we see it come back into stock.
  • Depending on what consoles you need, the best board out there now is the Brooks which is readily available. But Brooks is not compatible with consoles before the PS3/X360/WiiU.
  • Don't bother with the PS360+ which is as scarce as the MC Cthulhu right now (might even be discontinued). It is pretty crappy with consoles older than the PS3/X360. I'm a long time owner and know first hand. The product is terribly supported as well.
  • If you need anything before the PS3/X360/Wii generation, your best bet, at this particular moment, are pad hacks or await new stock of the MC Cthulhu which may be a long while.

Yeah I saw that Jasens customs issue when searching recently. I didnt care that it wouldnt work with ps3 and up wanted it for DC and PS2 but apparently he had tons of charge backs cause people didnt read that they were defective and wouldnt work with ps3 so he then trashed them all for recycling, so shame :(

Brooks is no bueno for me as need for older stuff, never seen a ps360+ even for sale anywhere either, assume discontinued.

Hopefully can get some MC Cthulhu so I can provide sticks and console set ups for old school games at community meet ups one day soon.

Yeap, I saw the MC Cthulhu's drop to $25 just before X-mas at Paradise Arcade. Didn't pull the trigger due to having so many expenses at the time. When I had the flow, they went OOS. Kickin' myself now.

Ok, update.

Got a reply just now from Paradise. Was told they were at some event and that was why there was a delay in replying.

According to them they will have stock in about 2 weeks. Man if they do that will be frigging great.

Back