What's new
For Sale

chrischunli

Beginner
Reaction score
Looking to buy a set of the bottom and top speaker boxes for a Vewlix, if anyone has any extra. My garage unfortunately flooded while my Vewlix was disassembled, and the perf board on the boxes got completely destroyed :(

Located in SF Bay Area, but willing to pay for shipping if necessary! Thanks!

If you're able to find those spares that'd be awesome! let me know if so - will hold off on YAJ until then. Appreciate the help
I might be able to check tomorrow. For the top speakers, are you looking for the regular round version or the flat ones like the C has?

I might be able to check tomorrow. For the top speakers, are you looking for the regular round version or the flat ones like the C has?
I have an L AMI which I think has the flat ones you're talking about. But I was actually planning to replace the speakers themselves with 4 of those Dayton replacements, so I think it shouldn't matter?

If you find one that is round, I might be interested in also because somehow my Vewlix Diamond Orange top right speaker has a flat speaker like my "Vewlix C. It's not a big deal but I rather have the correct speaker for it. Thank you in advance.

I will let you guys know. I didnt get a chance to go to storage today. One of my properties got flooded last night with the heavy rains we had so Im stuck dealing with that.

I will let you guys know. I didnt get a chance to go to storage today. One of my properties got flooded last night with the heavy rains we had so Im stuck dealing with that.
Ah sorry to hear about that. We just got over a really bad storm here on the west coast too… ironically that’s what flooded my speakers. Take your time and hope it all works out

I got some, just need to get the others. You wanted the round for the top correct?

We can swap because my Vewlix Diamond Orange top left speaker is square when it supposed to be round like the bottom.

Back