What's new
Want To Buy

Paranoid_Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to buy or trade for the following games:
Battletoads
Bucky o Hare (purchased from @RGB thank you!)
Denjin Makai 1
The Simpsons
X-Men (Konami)
Dead Connection
Thunder Dragon 1/2
Blood Bros.
Steel Fortress Strahl / Koutetsu Yousai Strahl
Haunted Castle
Monster Maulers

For trade I have:
Aliens (Arcade)
Black Heart (Arcade)
Brand new Nintendo Switch Pokemon Eevee Edition Japanese version
Different retro games from NES, SNES, Genesis, Mega Drive (J), Famicom, Super Famicom, PC Engine, Nintendo 64.
Also retro consoles like NES, SNES, Genesis, Mega Drive (J), Famicom, Super Famicom, Nintendo 64.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, i have Battletoads but you have to dig some SERIOUS Mega Drive or Famicom games for that one :P
If you want send me a list!

I am located in Florida and I have a very nice Haunted Castle PCB I am looking to sell if you are interested. Very clean PCB and plays great.

I have these for sure:
Battletoads
The Simpsons
Haunted Castle

And these Im 99% sure I have as well
X-Men (Konami)
Blood Bros.
Monster Maulers

Bump.

Also providing constructive feedback on my interaction with @Derick2k

I messaged asking for prices on the games and was informed they don't have prices in mind so I should send an offer. I did exactly that and they ended up ignoring all of my 4 follow-up messages completely ghosting me. My only guess is that the offer was not want they wanted and rather than offer any explanation or response is to just outright ignore me.

That's fine by me so no hard feelings there. However since sharing feedback on buy/trade interactions is a thing on this site, which I appreciate, that's why I'm doing my best to provide info on what happened while trying to keep it as constructive and non-antagonistic as possible. Hopefully I achieved that because I'm not looking to start problems but at the same time I think my experience should be documented for others in the future.

Bump.

Also providing constructive feedback on my interaction with @Derick2k

I messaged asking for prices on the games and was informed they don't have prices in mind so I should send an offer. I did exactly that and they ended up ignoring all of my 4 follow-up messages completely ghosting me. My only guess is that the offer was not want they wanted and rather than offer any explanation or response is to just outright ignore me.

That's fine by me so no hard feelings there. However since sharing feedback on buy/trade interactions is a thing on this site, which I appreciate, that's why I'm doing my best to provide info on what happened while trying to keep it as constructive and non-antagonistic as possible. Hopefully I achieved that because I'm not looking to start problems but at the same time I think my experience should be documented for others in the future.
Bro, whats there to document?! I havent had any transactions with you regarding what you are looking for. Nor have I promised you anything. I've been out of commission with a bad case of the flu going on about 6-7days now and Im just getting back on my feet. I haven't looked at any other messages from you since your initial one asking for prices to which I replied I didn't have any in mind to make an offer if you wanted. Thats as far as I have gone on this.

I have known @Derick2k for many years (as have many people on these forums). I can promise you that if he says he was sick he is not lying.

Sometimes you just need to be patient and keep your cool. The man has literally GIVEN things away on the forums with people just covering the shipping.

@Derick2k
Hopefully I can clarify. I was simply posting about my experience on my interaction with you. Just because we didn't actually complete a transaction didn't mean there wasn't something worth mentioning, in my opinion anyway. If I was a perspective buyer and somebody had a similar interaction, I would want to know about it. If my post is against the rules please let me know and I can keep it in mind for the future.

@Dreygor
No sarcasm here, but did I sound like I lost my cool? I thought if anything I was being pretty rational and level headed about documenting my experience and even tagging Derick to give him a chance to respond so it wasn't in a sense of "talking about him behind his back".

My feelings of seemingly being ghosted weren't completely unfounded either. I was asked to submit an offer, which I did, then was never given a response to that offer, all the meanwhile the site shows all activity a person has as I'm sure you both know. So when I see the person I'm messaging is making many more posts the very same day(20th) and every single one of the following days, after me sending 4 followup messages and roughly 6 days of silence, these multiple factors do overall give the impression of being ghosted.

It's difficult sometimes to get a handle on how a person is feeling through just text with no body language or intonation. So if I have upset either of you or caused negative feelings I do apologize. That was not my goal, but I did want to share my experience while giving the other person a chance to share their side as well.

Just to clarify my stance too. No hard feelings at all towards either of you. I'm much more interested in making friends than enemies.

History 0.png

History 1.png

History 2.png

History 3.png

I've been thinking about this more because this is meaningful to me and I'd like to add a couple of things.

Looking at my initial post on my feedback I wish I had said "seemingly ignoring all of my 4 follow-up messages and seemingly ghosting me." instead of "ignoring all of my 4 follow-up messages completely ghosting me."

My original sentence sounds more accusatory rather than speculative, and speculative is actually much more in line with how I felt about the situation. I sincerely apologize for that @Derick2k as I didn't mean for it to come across that way.

I also learned that I probably should have posted the screenshots in my initial post along when posting my other reasons to help further illustrate why I was making the post in the first place. It did occur to me at the time, but I thought it might have been a bit much but now it seems that may have been the better route.

WTF? All of this because you had to wait for (almost) a week?
Ghosted? This is not a dating site, people have lives.

I've been thinking about this more because this is meaningful to me and I'd like to add a couple of things.

Sounds like main character syndrome...

I also learned that I probably should have posted the screenshots in my initial post along when posting my other reasons to help further illustrate why I was making the post in the first place.

You should delete all this BS, say SORRY i overreacted and move on...

Last edited:
I have a dead connection conversion that I would probably consider getting rid of if you are interested?

Back