What's new
I'm not sure what I did different, but I reflashed the firmware, disconnected everything, reformatted, etc. etc....

But it works now! So I con confirm the setup is super easy if you ignore whatever user error I went through, Thanks for helping, Derick!

I'm not sure what I did different, but I reflashed the firmware, disconnected everything, reformatted, etc. etc....

But it works now! So I con confirm the setup is super easy if you ignore whatever user error I went through, Thanks for helping, Derick!
Glad its working, it was probably just the FW needed to be flashed.

Would you say these are the settings that worked for you?!
I want to verify it so it can help others if they need it.

ZuluSCSI CPS3 Settings.jpg

Here is the info on the led status on power on

Troubleshooting​

The LED indicator normally flashes to indicate disk activity.

Upon initial power-on, the activity LED also reports the following status conditions:

• 1 fast blink on boot: Firmware successfully loaded, and at least one image file loaded successfully
  • 3 fast blinks: No images found on SD card, and then automatically falls back to raw passthrough mode.
  • 5 fast blinks: SD card not detected
  • Continuous morse pattern: firmware crashed, morse code indicates crash location
If a crash occurs, the firmware will also attempt to save information to a separate zuluerr.txt log file, on the root of the SD card.

No LED activity: verify the 'BOOT' configuration switch is OFF.

Last edited:
Chiming in to say thanks for the help! I just got my ZuluSCSI v1.2. After some trial and error here's what worked:

1) Created an ISO from the CD image, named "CD1.iso"
2) Formatted the SD card to FAT32 and copied "CD1.iso" to the SD card root
3) SW301 DIP 2&4 ON, DIPS 1&3 OFF
4) SW403 DIP 1 ON, DIPS 2&3 OFF (SCSI ID 1)
5) SW404 rotary switch set to 1 (CD)

In my case, I didn't need to update my firmware to get everything working.

IMG_4952.jpeg

Last edited:
Back