What's new

CitrikElektrik

Beginner
Reaction score
Yop !

Another one from France. ^^

I was looking for some stuff on the Internet and found some crazy threads on this forum. And I found out there also was some buddies from Neo-Arcadia here. :thumbup:

I'm quite new in the arcade scene, I got my first cab in last September. A rusty Naomi 50 that I still need to finish. But since arcade is a disease that strikes the patient very quickly, I am the happy owner of 7 cabs until now. Believe me, my wife is not so happy as I am... =O

I will try to share my projects with you and pick up a piece (understand : a massive amount) of advises from you guys. :P

Cabs I own that need some work :
- Sega Naomi 50 universal Cabinet (very rusty ! Tubes to replace - already have spare ones from a Confidential Mission)
- Sega New Astro City (cosmetic work)
- Sega Mushiking (glass replacement in progress, need a new overlay for the panel and support for 6 buttons)
- Sega Scud Race twin (cosmetic work and maybe stacks to be replaced with PCs as well as screens)
- Namco Exceleena Blue (Screen as some burn-in. I think about switching the screen with the NAC. Some cosmetic work too)
- Namco Blanc Cabinet (some work to do to be able to host a PS4)

Other cab : Sega New Net City.

Welcome...
Your avatar looks familiar, do you have an account on KLOV as well?

Nice 7 cab collection you've got going, I've always really liked the look of the Sega New Net (silver/black).

What boards/games are you most into?
I'm always interested to know what games are still lingering on wish lists (almost always the rare and $$$ boards).

giphy.gif

Thanks to all of you guys. ^^

Your avatar looks familiar, do you have an account on KLOV as well?
No, I use this avatar only on Neo-arcadia and Gamoover. I'm register on arcade controls and arcade otaku but these forums don't handle avatars if I remember well.
Maybe you just played Exidy's Venture ? :P

What boards/games are you most into?
I'm always interested to know what games are still lingering on wish lists (almost always the rare and $$$ boards).
I play almost every kind of games but don't shine in any category. I'm quite a bad player who is often the victim during events. :D

And I do not collect PCBs, I use almost exclusively mameboxes. Except a Naomi with netboot (piforcetools) and a MVS slot with Fatal Fury and Windjammers carts.

Back