What's new
And some shots of an example complete unit for the front page :)

Hopefully you all make nicer rom labels than that haha

Attachments

• IMAG0021.jpg
    IMAG0021.jpg
    896 KB · Views: 185
  • IMAG0020.jpg
    IMAG0020.jpg
    958.2 KB · Views: 325
  • IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    698 KB · Views: 332
Fully assembled and any way to get the ROMS on there pre-purchase? I don’t mind paying and waiting. I don’t have an easy way to program them or acquire them.
If they can't, I can program them for you. Haven't got any on hand, but you're welcome to order some and send em my way and I will get you sorted :)
Thanks, I may take you up on it! But still means I have to get them! Maybe if you buy yours I can send you cash to double your oder and also to cover shipping back to me and a beer for your troubles?

I've been ordering blank eproms fromj k_parts on eBay. I've even bought 27C322s for a project I'm working on - they ship fast and actually provide useful tracking. Even during the pandemic, I've been receiving packages from their distro in China within 3 weeks. Everything I've gotten from them appears new or NOS.

I'm sure there are cheaper ways, but the ease of eBay combined with getting actual tracking information is worth the extra cost to me!

For 27C322, this is the exact listing I purchased from. Got em fast and every one of them so far has programmed and verified successfully. I've used 10 or 12 so far. I will say their prices appear to have gone up in the last couple weeks. That listing is now $5 more than when I bought em.

Page 0.2 done and contacted....

Can't get any out today, it's a UK bank holiday today, a bunch will be on the way tomorrow.

yeah, that's the correct position from what I can tell, unless I'm missing something?

I'm interested in getting 1 NA Multi. Fully assembled.
Can I please be added to the list? ^^

List looks correct to me, darksoft was in much earlier so the names are split.

Twisted is in charge of the list, please allow time for him to see / update the new post.

The way it's looking so long as the parts are here i can keep putting together 2 or 3 a day :) (when there's a clear day!)

Back