What's new

bluegreen

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello from the US midwest. I'm a complete noob in hardware but I love fighting games and other arcade games so please bear with me. I'm looking forward to learning things and putting together supergun setups and maybe even owning a cab someday.

Welcome! You will find this sites members to be some of the most helpful folks around the net. You should update your profile with your city/state location.

Craigslist is your best bet to find a cabinet. It may take a while but if you search every once and a while, you can get a kick ass cabinet to play on. If you have some boards already, go with a HAS supergun.

Welcome!

If you plan on staying awhile please complete your profile!

Hello from the US midwest. I'm a complete noob in hardware but I love fighting games and other arcade games so please bear with me. I'm looking forward to learning things and putting together supergun setups and maybe even owning a cab someday.
We were all noobs at one point. I still feel like I don't know shit about arcade stuff, and the tech talk here is usually waaaaaaaay over my head, but no one is going to bite your head off for asking a question. Welcome aboard man!

We were all noobs at one point. I still feel like I don't know shit about arcade stuff, and the tech talk here is usually waaaaaaaay over my head, but no one is going to bite your head off for asking a question. Welcome aboard man!
Welcome as well! I'm in the Midwest too, and fairly new. Only have about 2 years experience in the hobby but I'll help out anyway I can. WELCOME!

Necro bump!
Sorry for taking so long to reply. A little after I made this post I got busy with things and forgot all about it. Thank you all for the welcome. Rereading my post it looks a little needy haha. Let me add that besides looking for help I look forward to contributing however I can, though maybe not very much at first.

Welcome!

If you plan on staying awhile please complete your profile!
I hope this is enough info.

Back