What's new

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
So I just hooked up my TTX2 (thanks @corey), systems runs fine (except I need to wear ear protectors when the system is running outside of the case :P ).

One thing that doesn't quite work it the coin mech, I tried the original SSF4 disc I have and also multiple games on Niko's multi and every time I drop a coin the counter goes nuts and the game keeps adding credits.
This is the case with all TTX2 games I've tested on the multi.
'Other' games on the multi like Deathsmiles or the EX games don't register a coin drop at all!

As mentioned it had the same behavior with an original disc, so the problem lies not with the multi disc.

Anyone has some ideas or experience with a TTX2 inside a Cyberlead cab?

can you take a pboto of you coin mech area and also your coin counter

can you take a pboto of you coin mech area and also your coin counter
With the counter I mean the ingame credit counter, not the physical counter mounted inside my cab.
Inserted 1 coin and after a few seconds I rebooted and checked the bookkeeping from a game, 350 credit added today were it was 0 before :D

65FDEAE8-6C4B-4B81-AB10-D7D7D19322F5_zpsnjdzobab.jpg

And that connects to the I/O board via the blue/yellow wires seen at the bottom of the 6 pin connector

B50B9DF8-645F-4991-8EF7-BDE1B4721ACB_zps0omm8r8g.jpg

does that I/O board work normally with other JVS systems... like NAOMI, System 256, etc?

It could either be your coin counter being weird or your io board has compatibility issues. If we can rule out the coin counter ill try source the same io and find out why it has issues

The coin mech / I/O works with every other system I've thrown at it;

- Naomi
- Namco System 246/256
- Namco System 12
- Jamma via Namco JVS/Jamma I/O

It could either be your coin counter being weird or your io board has compatibility issues. If we can rule out the coin counter ill try source the same io and find out why it has issues
I think it will be a compatibility issue with this I/O as it also has some other issues like here;
JVS I/O error

Back