What's new

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
So what's the deal with games like Cyber Diver and Half-Life?
Have they been dumped as they are not available in the 'obvious' places for TTX games for the multi?

Going through the HDD on my PC I found some folders of TTX game packs I downloaded prior to finding a good source for the multi's games.
In one of these folders there are games like Half-Life, Matrimelee and Cyber Diver.
They appear NOT to have the PC Loader files so I assume they are clean dumps?

Is anyone familiar with these dumps? Or are they not spread out in the public because they require special set-ups?
I have no intention of playing them myself, but I could share them here of someone wants to give them a try ;)

I cant speak to those dumps, their are a number of undumped TTX/TTX2 times

Half life worked great!
FarCry paradise works aswell
I haven't personally played cyber diver, however i know a few modder friends that have fooled around with it and it 2 is working perfectly
PIV - Matrimelee I see around in alot of places, so not sure about that one!

I should also mention one of the reasons you might not see them talked about here that often, is they need more then a jvs io to function so you cant slap em on a real ttx with out the proper io boards.

Matrimelee is power instinct 5 which is available.
half life and cyber diver need special IO boards as do TTX driving games.
they also need special controls eg HL2 uses 2 analog joysticks and 2 analog pedals.
cant remember if cyber diver used a mouse or a similar setup to HL2.
These games are also centered around multiplayer. they are setup similar to a satellite game just one of the machines is the host as well as a client. (may have been a dedicated host setup for larger installs).

They appear NOT to have the PC Loader files so I assume they are clean dumps?
HL2 and cyber diver are based on the source engine which has many type of controls built in so getting them to run on pc was as easy as changing a launch param

FarCry paradise works aswell
this game is ran on global vr's hardware more similar to konami stuff than TTX

thanks for the info, so Half-Life and Cyber Diver are dumped (and unplayable) already, but what about the other games?

I compared the games I have against the games I have on the multi and these are the 'extra's':

Contra - Evolution Revolution
Half-Life 2 Surviver ver. 2.0
Matrimelee Matsuri (Available as Power Instinct already)
Otomedius
Pop'n Music 19 Tune Street
Silent Hill The Arcade
Taisen Hot Gimmick 5

I have not tested any of these myself yet, but if anyone wants them, let me know and I will upload them somewere.

contra works all the pops otemdius and cyper and half life do work just maybe not on a real ttx. lol also nearly every music game has been dumped form sdvx3 to iidxpen

If you're talking TTX/TTX+ then I think everything of interest has been dumped but there are a number of TTX2 games I haven't seen:
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma
Chaos Code
Chase H.Q. 2
D1GP
Dariusburst (I've heard that it was dumped but have yet to see it anywhere)
Elevator Action Death Parade
Gunslinger Stratos
Music Gun gun (any version)
Persona 4 (any version)

I'm sure there are others.

If you're talking TTX/TTX+ then I think everything of interest has been dumped but there are a number of TTX2 games I haven't seen:
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma
Chaos Code
Chase H.Q. 2
D1GP
Dariusburst (I've heard that it was dumped but have yet to see it anywhere)
Elevator Action Death Parade
Gunslinger Stratos
Music Gun gun (any version)
Persona 4 (any version)

I'm sure there are others.
Some of theirs are nesica only and TTX3
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II has been out for a few months

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, Persona 4, and Chaos Code are all Nesica games.

if we want a complete list of TTX2 games, we have at least two token games that also run on TTX2 platform

Lupin the 3rd (this has been dumped, I know for a fact) :)
Crayon Shin Chan

I didn't get pass the jvs error,I don't know if it needs special IO or whatever, it needs an ati card and I switched the card right after I got this TX2, so I can't really test it anymore.

The game has been dumped thought, maybe someone with a little more time can give some more insight.

It's a medal/token game, so I guess it's not that popular between regular arcade gamers. It's not related to the naomi version (other than sharing the same anime character)

Last edited:
hmm with all the discussions lately about which ttx game is dumped or not and which is game is for which system. I think its time we compiled a upto date list.

Ill set up a google sheet later today and get as many as i know about along with any special information and requirements.

Apart from the medal games, there A LOT of deluxe cab only games that support Type X2 as well. Problem is that most of these games are undocumented. For example, there is a train simulator deluxe cabinet that is meant for young children that uses and X2. There is also a Hajime no Ippo punching cab that utilizes it.

Back