What's new
1x MV4 w/out Unibios
1x MV4 w/Unibios

+1 ;)

...and plus one MV-1C to consolize...
Not sure about the shell yet, but the idea is to 3D print it...

Not sure about the shell yet
The Omega shell is really nice IMO, but I don't think you can buy them standalone anymore.
At one point Arcadeworks offered these as kits so you could supply your own mobo and build it.

Currently i have consolized MV-2F and an AES, which is happily waiting for a MultiAES Cart! :D

Yea it couldn't be printed unless a scan was broken up into pieces, also the shape and design of the shell won't print well as it was designed for injection mold.

At one time you could just purchase the kit (that included the shell, custom supergun with output and power supply) maybe someone still has one for sale?

I guys, i have a consolized MVS console, how can I check which is my mother board model?

I guys, i have a consolized MVS console, how can I check which is my mother board model?
Certainly you can post photos, but in case... Single slot top loader? MV-1C. That's popular for cmvs's

Looks like a 1F or a 1FZ, I'd say based on the length of the base its a 1FZ tho.

is it possible to detect the model launching the unibios menu for example?
Not that I'm aware of... The only way to be 100% sure is to open that case up.
But my money is on 1FZ, because the 1F is pretty long in comparison to the FZ and yours looks shorter.

Back