What's new
Confirmed: Noctua 60mm fans fit great, work well, and are SILENT. This is the best CPS2 setup I have right now :)

Custom work, large size, powder coat, very small run.... things, unfortunately, aren't cheap when it comes to this sort of stuff.

I actually thought it would cost more than that considering the level of quality. $299 is probably barely leaves enough profit to cover his time and expenses.

I make my own sticks, so I haven't had occasion to buy too much stuff from Jasen. Got his CPS3 acrylics... that might be it actually. But he builds top quality innovative stuff for the community, busts his butt supporting fighter kiddos who mutilate their madcatz's, and then he gets his ass overseas and serves my country. So it's nice to have an excuse to buy from him, and I think this is a great excuse.

Are you waiting for 10 buys on this thread, or are they just going to hit the website at some point?

I'll be posting them this weekend I hope. I literally leave next week so I'm getting logistics finalized for deployment and all of the minor shop things as we speak.

And... thanks for the kind words!

quick question. Does it fit into a Naomi cab?
Here's the dimensions:

305mm wide x 400mm long x 100mm tall.

I don't have my New Net City sit down any longer so I can't try and set it in there.

I think 50 dollar + 20% tax on everything :-/

To Germany would be 23% Tax on top.. 19% VAT (including shipping costs) + 4% Import Tax (not including shipping costs)

The case it great and so, but I start to have some concerns when the box costs more than the content 8|

It's extreme tempting thought 8o

I make my own sticks, so I haven't had occasion to buy too much stuff from Jasen. Got his CPS3 acrylics... that might be it actually. But he builds top quality innovative stuff for the community, busts his butt supporting fighter kiddos who mutilate their madcatz's, and then he gets his ass overseas and serves my country. So it's nice to have an excuse to buy from him, and I think this is a great excuse.

Are you waiting for 10 buys on this thread, or are they just going to hit the website at some point?
Oooh, acrylic CPS2 case...

My order is out. 70 dollar shipping to germany???? crazy!!!

13lbs!

I really hope my cart is calculating shipping right; it's been jacked up at times.

at least one more is sold, thanks and have a safe deployment

13lbs!

I really hope my cart is calculating shipping right; it's been jacked up at times.
70USD with USPS sounds expensive, but might be right due to weight/size, but the 187USD with FedEx Economy sound like really crazy. :S

Back