What's new
Hey @RGB asked to be put on the list a while back and hoping i will be able to get one but how many do you normally order when you do your batches. Just curious cause there seems to be a pretty high demand for them.

Just curious cause there seems to be a pretty high demand for them.
It's the best supergun I've ever used PERIOD.
Can't stack the praise high enough, @RGB totally nailed that design.

And for thos of you who own a arcade cab (and think Mike's got nothing for you) check this out...
23426385166_d527845625_z.jpg

• Support for Negatron (ability to generate negative voltage)
  • Kick condenser (support for 4/5 on edge and condense into CPS2/3 style)
  • Button Remapping (same as HAS, great feature)
  • C-Sync cleaning (similar to HAS, missing the regeneration feature)

And for thos of you who own a arcade cab (and think Mike's got nothing for you) check this out...
23426385166_d527845625_z.jpg

• Support for Negatron (ability to generate negative voltage)
  • Kick condenser (support for 4/5 on edge and condense into CPS2/3 style)
  • Button Remapping (same as HAS, great feature)
  • C-Sync cleaning (similar to HAS, missing the regeneration feature)
Definitely need this. Not avaiable anymore?

Unfortunately, these didn't sell too good (if at all) and I stopped production. No plans to re-stock, I'm mainly focused on HAS right now.

these didn't sell too good (if at all)
I don't think people really understood your genius with the RECO.
It's a candy cabs best friend... Because candy cabs lack -5v on the PSU, depending on the brand place buttons 4/5/6 wherever they like, and wacky sync boards will always need sync cleaning.

That's a good question. Pre-order list for the current batch is closed, but I'll probably end up with some spare units as usual.
Hey RGB i send you a PM a while back , i wanted to know if you put me in the list for your upcoming batch ? :/

I have one of these and I'm just getting around to using it now. I moved recently and I wasn't able to take my arcade cabinet. Would someone please help me with picking out an arcade PSU that I can use with this? I have a Neo Geo MV1-FZ board. I would need something with some kind of wire adapter to plug into a standard wall plug

@TonyC You have the HAS cables right? Plug the forked ends of the power connector into this Happ PSU: https://ebay.us/1A3dAd

The psu and the HAS have labels. Just match 5v, gnd, -5v, and 12v

Then just take any normal 3 prong power/extension cord and cut off the end that doesn't go into the wall. strip it so enough bare wire fits under the happ screw terminals. You can run the bare wire into the happ - though it's cleaner if you add actual connectors on it. Anyway assuming it's a normal cable green is FG and the white/black are AC. You can check that with a multimeter to be sure.

yep, everyone is desperately waiting.... I need these sweeeeet thing in my life....

COME ONE RGB !!!!

Hello!

I came here, due to the craptastic Electroelectronik supergun, and I am really interested in ordering one.

I know it says out of stock. Can I be put on a waiting list? :)

Hello everyone
Am on the market for a candy cabinet (New/Astro City) but not really having any luck, so trying out the next best thing. Looking to buy my first ever supergun to play some games. I am really interested in buying one. Could i get on the waiting list for one. Still learning how this technology works. The size is amazing and i am sure it can do other cool stuff to. @RGB thank you for creating this beautiful piece of tech, i can't wait to own one thanks again. Also need a cps 2 kick harness. anyway i can use my usb arcade stick ?

Last edited:
Can I please be on the waiting list as well? Need something safe and quality for the boards. Thanks for creating the supergun RGB.

I am interested in all the cables and 2 of the lagless Saturn convertors for the virtua stick pro.

Hello @RGB, I would like to be on the waiting list for 2x HAS v3.1

Thank you very much for providing us with well-made solution!

I would also like to register for

1 x HAS v3.1
2 x Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter
1 x 3P4P adapter PCB
1 x HD15 adapter PCB

Thanks and kind regards

Back