What's new
Is there an approximate release date for the next batch of the CPS2 Multi?

Yes, new batch will be ready in 10 days. I will then ship to both distributors SYG and HSS.
so paradise arcade shop won’t be stocking them this time around?
Don't fret, High Score Saves is excellent. I've bought Mulipede Kit from them and have been very pleased. Will pick up the Neo Geo when the next batch is available.

@dannahan they updated their page is still there, but I have to mention I had some warnings on the weekend that the site certificate could not be validated, I removed my cache and opened it on a different browser and is all good. nevertheless careful when using your CC online, and is not time yet for them to have it DS hopefully just sent em so for them to get them will still take a while (more than usual given the times we are living through ATM)

I should send the kits to all the distributors starting next Monday. I'll keep you updated.
Thank you for the updates! I know there are a few of us hankering to get a kit, so we appreciate it even if it takes a while with the things going on!

Is the extension cable available to buy anywhere at the moment? I was going to look for a generic LCD cable. Will that work or does the Darksoft LCDs use a special connection type not used for Arduino stuff?

Such a bad timing, our dollar lost almost 10 cents to the US dollar over the last week. It's gonna hurt bad... oh daddy

UPDATE: Because of the new restriction imposed by Italian government, the CPS2 and Taito F3 Multis will be shipped to Saveyourgames after the 3rd of April. We'll keep you updated.

If UPS allows, they should be getting a new batch sometime soon. I'll let you know when that happens.
Do you know how many will be in that batch? I'm hoping they'll have enough for everyone as it's a pretty popular item.

Thank you in advance!

Back