What's new

bertanderny

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So after getting everything together for my first arcade board (cps3, HAS supergun etc) I bought this power supply:

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/power_supplies/80-0064-00

I got the supergun power supply cables from RGB with the HAS and they seem easy enough to hook up. My question is to do with the power cable running from the mains, mainly where to hook up live and neutral. From my understanding ground would go to FG but not sure if the order of the other 2 matters, I'm in the UK and have the jumper set to 230v if that helps. Also what does the knob at the top control? Is this to fine tune the voltage?

On a side note, I also received an 8 pin din to scart cable as well, however this was a female scart, I currently have a female scart to bnc hooked up, would a normal female to female scart adapter suffice for the connection.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Knob at the top tunes voltage, yes. The HAS will show you where you are, clockwise lowers the voltage iirc.

Here's mine:

2HkPLK7_d.jpg

My question is to do with the power cable running from the mains, mainly where to hook up live and neutral. From my understanding ground would go to FG but not sure if the order of the other 2 matters, I'm in the UK and have the jumper set to 230v if that helps.
It doesn't matter as it's AC. Just don't put them in the same terminal ;)

SUCCESS!!!

Many thanks nem and ekorz, got it up and running and it looks glorious.

Also I have an absolute new appreciation for the cps3 games! They are stunning, I've played them on a LCD's and on a arcade cabinets before, but for whatever reason it looks amazing on a 19 inch pvm. Just hope it never dies.

looks amazing on a 19 inch pvm. Just hope it never dies.
Congrats! But.... Uh, never dies?
You do realize a PVM chassis can NOT be repaired by virtually everyone aren't you? :cursing:

Its seriously the most advanced looking PCB I've ever seen, a literal sea of capacitors inside.
Look I tracked you down a single cap kit... :S
s-l225.jpg

looks amazing on a 19 inch pvm. Just hope it never dies.
Congrats! But.... Uh, never dies?You do realize a PVM chassis can NOT be repaired by virtually everyone aren't you? :cursing:

Its seriously the most advanced looking PCB I've ever seen, a literal sea of capacitors inside.
Look I tracked you down a single cap kit... :S
s-l225.jpg
I know, I know, was said in jest :D

I'm already looking into alternatives, I hope the world of oled gives us the goodgood.

Back