What's new

jugu

Professional
Reaction score
I have 2 questions which I am unable to find the answers to via various Bing searches:
What resolution does Dariusburst run at in the arcade?
What’s the native resolution of the monitor’s found in the arcade cabinet?

I appreciate the help.

Thank you.

I am not 100% sure on this but on the DariusBurst that I have (TTX2, original game and key) the resolution seems to be 720p when the game boots.. as for the original monitors I would guess that they are 720p and on Windows go a bit higher but not 1080p. I recall reading something like that..

The game supports multi Res monitors, but the internal Res of the game should be set to 1280x720 per screen.

I have 2 questions which I am unable to find the answers to via various Bing searches:
What resolution does Dariusburst run at in the arcade?
What’s the native resolution of the monitor’s found in the arcade cabinet?

I appreciate the help.

Thank you.
Did you win that auction on yaj? The one for the x2 unit alone or the one with all the gear/wiring?

Thank you for the replies.

@Derick2k , I didn’t win either. Went out of my price range. But I’m in talks with a guy in the UK for the monitors, I was hoping they would be an improvement over the screen in a Vewlix F or L.

The screens on the darius cab are not the same as in the vewlix's. You would have to do some surgery to get them to fit.

I have a pair of the ones in the Darius cab, was thinking of using them to do a Dariusburst setup at some point.

@SNK-NEO-GEO , this wasn’t a whole kit. I was looking for the control panels and this guy mentioned he had the displays as well.

I would steer clear of any Dariusburst if you're just wanting the screens. The screens aren't sealed well and there's a large fan between the two that blows dust inside them. I have pulled apart the casings to try to clean mine and the dust is between the LCD panel and the back light. I'm pretty sure it's a common issue with these cabs.

Back