What's new
YAJ, shipping is extra, but I’m always shipping stuff over!
I never think about the shipping + customs extra fees and taxes , but i've try to find one (the only board i've found was a MW for over 500$) ... and i didn't find nothing :(
I know your pain, I had tried looking for a year now, and finally just nabbed one on here yesterday for $350 including shipping to Australia. Everything else I turned up was a bootleg or grossly overpriced.

Darksoft had one for 350 Euro which was good, but also went quick. If I see another I will let you know.

Well you just missed a MW on HERE for $350 shipped! Which was a great price!

If you need me to buy you something and ship it to you to avoid customs or something, let me know.

I think we sell MW on eBay regularly for about $400.

YAJ, shipping is extra, but I’m always shipping stuff over!
I never think about the shipping + customs extra fees and taxes , but i've try to find one (the only board i've found was a MW for over 500$) ... and i didn't find nothing :(
I know your pain, I had tried looking for a year now, and finally just nabbed one on here yesterday for $350 including shipping to Australia. Everything else I turned up was a bootleg or grossly overpriced.
Darksoft had one for 350 Euro which was good, but also went quick. If I see another I will let you know.
Holy shit, he did it for that price including shipping to Australia!! That WAS a great price!

@xtrasmiley ... thank you for your care sir ... i also have my US address (it's a service i pay to have it, i usualy use when i have must to do , to grab some US stuff or things from Us sellers from ebay.)

@djsheep ... for sure sir , and i'll must grab one because i feel the sega system 18 multi will come.

Last edited:
Keep an eye out for a cheap Bloxeed PCB for the multi @AlxUnderBase -- there's 2 versions (one is on System C which is just a single board), the one you will want to use with the multi has a sub board for the ROMS (System 18). This way you will hopefully save $$$ investing in a expensive game only for multi use.

Yes ... that's right , the international revisions are released on System C what's i didn't understand the point exactly on the start ,when i start looking for one, but now i know what i have to do in the case something will show up

Just for Moonwalker alone this platform was worth it.
It's a great game with great music, they even have the Billy Jean guitar riff as a sample in the end credits which is never used again in the whole game.
More importantly, it's 'fair'. You can become good at it, and beat it with one credit.

Many other games from that era will just buttrape you after 3 minutes and take your credit ;)

I love the game, the music, everything! When I received mine I plugged it in for what was supposed to be a quick test but ended up completing the game as I couldn't stop playing.

Any way to get stereo sound or is it non-existant?

mine is not booting no chips are getting hot I'm not sure what's wrong. I got my chips from hyperneogeo.

mine is not booting no chips are getting hot I'm not sure what's wrong. I got my chips from hyperneogeo.
I'm not sure what you are doing, if you just have a set of all original Moonwalker roms and drop them on a Bloxeed rom board, then that's not going to work.
Moonwalker needs a MCU, it can be patched, and i think @Apocalypse has done a set of patched prog roms that you could purchase. Perhaps he can help?

I got the patched stuff from hyperneo. He burned them for me. Evidently something is wrong as I stuck everything back on board and bloxeed worked.

For me it's hard to find a system 18 board (i don't know where @xtrasmiley had one with 50$ ... but if i'llfind one on that price i'll jump on it , for sure will be many guys who will want a multi for these titles , especially : Alien Storm , Moonwalker , Shadow Dancer)
I've got one system18 mainboard, and 3 rom boards. Guess which 3 games the rom boards contain? :D

For me it's hard to find a system 18 board (i don't know where @xtrasmiley had one with 50$ ... but if i'llfind one on that price i'll jump on it , for sure will be many guys who will want a multi for these titles , especially : Alien Storm , Moonwalker , Shadow Dancer)
I've got one system18 mainboard, and 3 rom boards. Guess which 3 games the rom boards contain? :D
:)))) Alien Storm , Moonwalker , Shadow Dancer ... anyway, i'm sure i'll grab one sometime... :whistling:

I got the patched stuff from hyperneo. He burned them for me. Evidently something is wrong as I stuck everything back on board and bloxeed worked.
It's probably a desuicided set but not a MCU free one.
were do I get the mcu version. So my graphics chips aren't any good ether?

Last edited:
Back