What's new
That's an inanely awesome feature!

I've always wanted to try it with League Bowling.

Awesome news, downloading it now even though i have to leave for work :D

Tried KOF98 and works fine. Characters still get offscreen during demo fights though.

Yes I can confirm DS fixed these games already, next rompack release will be a crucial milestone. At least for me watching KOF98 from the beginning.

Thanks for the "heads up" I didn't realize when I downloaded the link that it was the one from December. Just got home and downloaded the correct version. Off to update the cart and enjoy your teams hard work!!

After almost 4 hours of game play :D I can say this is a solid build altogether. Running on an MV-1 board in my cab I experienced no issues with the multiple games I played (even KOF '98). However the Red Deadlock screen came up when I tried Metal Slug 5 in AES (USA) mode. I figured I would mention it. Done for the night I'll try it again tomorrow. No biggie since it works great in MVS mode. I was just messing around at the time. Thought that feature is pretty cool to have.

Tried KOF98 and works fine. Characters still get offscreen during demo fights though.
As I said in several posts, KOF98, SSK and FF2 will use a patched version for now. It will be included in the next rompack.
Ok my bad, I thought it was fixed when I saw that the issue was gone during normal gameplay. Thanks for clearing that up.

MV1-C, Unibios 4.0...Updated the Multi with last firmware, top file and menu and tried just KOF98 in MVS mode (USA and EUROPE)... The game crashed on several times (characters get offscreen ecc...) during normal gameplay...Hope this will be solved with the patched rom. When the next rompack is going to be released?

Thanks.
A.

However the Red Deadlock screen came up when I tried Metal Slug 5 in AES (USA) mode
Some games have a protection that will only allow to play in MVS mode. Unibios fixes that by writing some values in memory. We plan to add this it as a feature in the Firmware, so you won't need Unibios to play those games in MVS console in AES mode.

I have an issue with World Heroes 2.
After playing for about 10-15 minutes, the game will just reboot right in the middle of it.
I get to fight about 3-5 characters and it will just reset, like I was picking another virtual slot game or something.
I am on a MV-4FS Original Rom bios.
Same here even with last firmware and menu.

MV1F with unibios 3.3 = random exeption error handling or stock bios (sp-s2) = random reset

I use genuine samsung evo class10 and sandisc ultra class10.

Thanks guys. I'll have a look. The cart of this game is similar to WH1, Last Blade 1/2. Can any of you also try those?

Thanks guys. I'll have a look. The cart of this game is similar to WH1, Last Blade 1/2. Can any of you also try those?
WH1 gave me same error (reboot or exeption error handling)

Last Blade 1/2 seems play fine for now but i'll try them more tomorrow

I tried WH1 and WH2, Last Blade 1 and 2 as well. Played through each for about 20 minutes each with no issues at all. My cab runs an MV1 with original bios, on a 16 GB sandisk micro SD card. Using latest firmware/Menu and smokemonsters beta 3 release, as well on beta 1 and 2. Kept copies of each.

Done another playthrouh with WH1 flashed in the 1st slot and it crashed at the end of the game (roll credit), it kinda hard to reproduce because it never crash at the same location.

I'll try WH1 in another slot to see if it still crash.

Last edited:
I think i know how to reproduce the crash with WH1, you need to finish the game without losing a credit (because if you lose a credit, you'll not have the credit roll), the
game should crash at the credit roll right after the first fight (Hanzo vs Fuuma)

I tried 3 time and it always crashed at the same moment.

If someone else could try to confirm

I think i know how to reproduce the crash with WH1, you need to finish the game without losing a credit (because if you lose a credit, you'll not have the credit roll), the
game should crash at the credit roll right after the first fight (Hanzo vs Fuuma)

I tried 3 time and it always crashed at the same moment.

If someone else could try to confirm
In that case it will be no issue for me as I never 1CC any game :P

very challenging case, tried to beat the game twice and it was too hard for me, I will try again definitely

Back