What's new

Chucky1980

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi!

I´m Markus vom Germany near Mannheim :) Had begin Collect Arcade Stuff since 2007 but have must sale all my Stuff in 2010.
Now i start again with collecting. Have not much this time, but i´m on a good way :D

Cabs: Sega Naomi Universal , SNK SuperNeo 29, Photoplay Spirit Xtreme

Systems: Naomi 2 with Netdimm, Taito Type X2, SNK NeoGeo MVS (1-Slot)

I hope we have a Great Time in this Forum :)

Greetz
Markus aka Chucky ;)

btw: Sorry for my terrible English ;)

I know, I know :D

i guess its still one of my most typed commands EVER (that and the LOAD "") :)

We are not that far away from each other :)

Welcome!
load "*",8,1???
You know I have a commodorian past, do you?
http://csdb.dk/scener/?id=10736
Welcome Markus, like you I started recently collecting again.

load "*",8,1 - Man this brings back memories. I remember working an entire summer to save enough $$ to buy a C64c, but it was well worth it. Enjoyed playing many a game on it, Maniac Mansion, Zak McKracken, California Games.

Hmmm....now I am gonna have to look into getting one again to add to the collection; maybe an Amiga as well.

We are not that far away from each other :)

Welcome!
load "*",8,1???You know I have a commodorian past, do you?
http://csdb.dk/scener/?id=10736
Welcome Markus, like you I started recently collecting again.
load "*",8,1 - Man this brings back memories. I remember working an entire summer to save enough $$ to buy a C64c, but it was well worth it. Enjoyed playing many a game on it, Maniac Mansion, Zak McKracken, California Games.

Hmmm....now I am gonna have to look into getting one again to add to the collection; maybe an Amiga as well.
Wise words you said :)

Yie-Ar-Kung-Fu and Commando were my all time C64 favourites.. (I liked them even more than the arcade version).. Commando's C64 soundtrack still makes me shiver :)

Yie-Ar-Kung-Fu and Commando were my all time C64 favourites.. (I liked them even more than the arcade version).. Commando's C64 soundtrack still makes me shiver :)
Rob Hubbard was a great C64 Musician. Almost as good as Martin Galway :P

Back