What's new
For the final HDMI to SVGA
Hm, I don't stream, nor do I use SVGA. SVGA has a fixed resolution right, 800 x 600? Ug it's been a long while since I actually had a computer crt.

Arcade boards have all kinds of resolutions and subsequent refresh rates, for example CPS1 (final fight) is 384x224 @ 59.6294 Hz. Your OSSC is up-scaling to HDMI, then that other thing is downscaling back to SVGA. If your monitor could handle the direct signal, it would be 'perfect' instead. But that probably means a different monitor, like a PVM or BVM or something! At least your CRT is probably swallowing the refresh rate easily, but the up/down-scaling may be effecting your picture quality.

Anyway if you get a monitor that can accept direct RGB, you could maybe split the signal (gscartsw, for example) and run one side to your streaming (where you'll have to process, upscale, temper the refresh rate, etc.) and the other pure signal right into your CRT, analog style.

@ekorz I can't say for sure but I believe that the way the OSSC works is that it's technically not upscaling. It's not even an upscaler but a line doubler. You can then have the option of 'pass-through' or x2, x3, x4 and x5. However I'm not sure if there are any resolution conversions going on in the entire process or not. However I can say that I have a Sony Trinitron PVM and a ASUS VG248QE 24" monitor that I have tried with my systems as well because I wanted to compare them against each other, so I think I have a pretty good handle on picture clarity on different setups and as of the moment I actually really prefer the PC CRT over all other types I have tried so far. But that's just me :P

@Darksoft Thanks man! I freakin love Final Fight and I had very little exposure to Neo-Geo outside of Metal Slug and Samurai Showdown, so I'm very excited to find hidden gems on there :D I also have a Aliens PCB on the way which I'm SUPER excited about because that was my first arcade game I ever played. Oh, I sent a message to SYG by the way. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Back