What's new
For Sale

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
SALES CLOSED. Thanks all!

For sale are cables for MC Cthulhu, Brook Retro Board, or PS360 boards to be connected to various consoles they support (PCE not supported by the PS360).

All cables are built-to-order, measures around 6 feet long, have strain relief boots, and have been fully tested.

Prices are in USD, shipping is free in the USA.

International orders, PM me for a shipping quote.

Paypal gift (or add 4% for fees).

Saturn - $20 (13 in stock)

NES - $20 (3 in stock)

SNES - $20 (6 in stock)

Dreamcast - $20 (2 in stock)

Xbox, original - 20 (1 in stock)

_________
|*NOTES*|

SEGA SATURN
If you're using the PS360+ on your SEGA SATURN, you're going to have to add a wire from the Home/Guide terminal to pin 6 on the JST header on the PS360+ board. From the PS360 Setup Guide: "Doing this will sacrifice the usage of the Home/Guide button but you can still access the function by pressing Start + Select instead.
Because of the design of the PS360+ this is the only way to be able to play on
Saturn with full button support. Also you have to physically disconect the
Home/Guide button on your stick to avoid any accidental presses as it's now
connected to a USB data line."

PC ENGINE
PCE support for the MC Cthulhu can be flaky at times. I know for sure that it doesn't work well with original Japanese Hucards, but apparently CD games work great (I could not test this), and Everdrive loaded Japanese games are mostly fine.
I've tested these cables with a few games that I have verified 100% working: Street Fighter II CE (Use a multi-tap for 6-button mode), Bomberman, and R-type complete, but YMMV. I've gotten better results connecting through a multitap too. There is a thread on the shmups forum about this: https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45362

-------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD OUT
-------------------------------------------------------------

PC Engine - $23 (SOLD OUT)
PSX/2 - $20 (SOLD OUT)
  • Gamecube - $20 (SOLD OUT

Last edited:
Cool, I need the following:

2x Saturn
2x Snes
2x Pce

Are you making NES cables? Iw ould 2 of those as well :)

Cool, I need the following:

2x Saturn
2x Snes
2x Pce

Are you making NES cables? Iw ould 2 of those as well :)
I'll probably do NES cables after this run. And perhaps any other requests. I just spent the last week or so crimping and testing all these, so I'm ready for a bit of a break. :)

I'll PM you my paypal details.

Just curious - do you know if these will work with an additional RJ45 extension? I have an MC Cthulhu board, but I haven't installed it into any stick yet... just wondering regarding cable length limits first.

Just curious - do you know if these will work with an additional RJ45 extension? I have an MC Cthulhu board, but I haven't installed it into any stick yet... just wondering regarding cable length limits first.
I’m not sure, but I’ve noticed that a bunch of classic controllers all keep their cable lengths to around 6 feet, so there might be something to do about signal degradation for longer cables.

Updated stock. PCE cables are sold out for now (that went quick!)

Just to clarify, you mean PS360+ right?

Guys, please PM with your orders. It's easier for me to keep track of who wants what, as well as discuss shipping.

Currently I'm offering these up to Canada and USA for these prices. Unfortunately the shipped price is going to be different for everywhere else. So it's best to discuss this through PM. Thanks

Stock updated, bump for the rest.

PS. I'm probably going to do another batch of PC Engine cables in the next couple days. I'll bump the thread when they're back in stock.

Stock updated again. Getting down to the last bit!

Also, I added some more descriptions of some of the PCE support the MC Cthulhu handles. If you're a MC Cthulhu owner, and aren't aware of the issues with connectivity, please read my small PCE NOTE in the first post.

All cables are now SOLD OUT!
I'll be doing another small run of cables in the near future, including NES and possibly PSX/2 cables this time.

If you're looking for cables, even for any of the other supported consoles, send me a PM and I'll put you on the list.

More PCE info:

I have determined that if you're running an Everdrive, the rom dump version you are running does indeed matter for the best connectivity results. Last night I replaced my old romset with Smokemonster's pack, and I was getting vastly better compatibility with games. The shmups that I tested before that were flaky are now fine (like Mr.Heli -- fantastic game btw), the Bonk games, the Sega ports, all worked well with the MC Cthulu. I must have been using a bad dump set before, perhaps a set that was stripped of some vital controller polling data ;)

For those who have purchased the PCE cables from me, please post your results if you can. I'd like to hear what games have compatibility issues and what doesn't.

What about classic Xbox? :)
Yeah I can make a few cables for that too.

So far I've got a list of NES, PSX/2 and a couple Gamecube/Wii cables requests, as well as a few of the ones I'm already offering. At this point I'm going to wait a week or so for requests to roll in then I'll put in an order for parts.

Back