What's new
@Cereth @hursit - when you are ready to post the detail/price, here is what I would like to know...

Price - Cost per cab in the USA
Price for extra parts - stickers, front glass, coin mechanic, power supply, extra monitor, one player controller panel only.

Ball park time frame - from ordering/payment made, to building, shipping to USA to shipping in the USA. I am assuming that there is a manufacturing company line up to build them once you get payment and a good understanding of the demand..demand will 100% be dependent on pricing, make the price attractive :thumbsup:

I didn't want to say anything just yet, I don't really want to say for sure until I have in mind what is likely a price cap. It'd probably be somewhere around $1,500

I have talked with @Cereth about of the wholesale prices.

There is a big problem for the shipping outside one by one. I have talked with DHL and shipping is extremely high price.

The national postal service is doesnt except the 60kg packet.

If i ship one cabinet in a container the price Will be extremely higher because of the custom and shipping taxes.

So the best method is send to someone at least 20-30 cabinet to someone. He will get the custom paper staff and sell it.

We have calculated the price with @Cereth and it looks like the selling price will be around 1500 USD.

İ do not know the shipping cost in USA. Maybe someone will pick up directly.

The price is for only : Metal Parts, stickers, jamma wiring, power, locks, power coat full painting, monitor bezel, pleksiglass

The monitor is not included
Button and joysticks are not included.

This price is not a exact price. Maybe there will be small change.

Last edited:
“the price is for only : Metal Parts, stickers, jamma wiring, power, locks, etc.“
The $1500 and the above...does that also includes, fully painted and the front monitor glass?

Do you have a price on the 17” monitor?

“the price is for only : Metal Parts, stickers, jamma wiring, power, locks, etc.“
The $1500 and the above...does that also includes, fully painted and the front monitor glass?

Do you have a price on the 17” monitor?
Sorry i forget about it. Yes those are included too. I have update the post.

I have find the 17" monitor brand new in Europe. The problem is the Chassis are 220v not 110v. I didnt calculate the price for the monitor because i have to import it first

Cool I’m in for 1, maybe 2. I may want to put 4 of them back to back :)

“have find the 17" monitor brand new in Europe. The problem is the Chassis are 220v not 110v. I didnt calculate the price for the monitor because i have to import it first“

Isn’t there external converters from 220v to 110v?

Did we figured out if a standard 19” WG monitor fit on both vertical and horizontal?

$1500 is not bad..$1300, I think is the sweet spot without shipping in the USA..

Looking forward to pre-ordering details..

“have find the 17" monitor brand new in Europe. The problem is the Chassis are 220v not 110v. I didnt calculate the price for the monitor because i have to import it first“

Isn’t there external converters from 220v to 110v?

Did we figured out if a standard 19” WG monitor fit on both vertical and horizontal?

$1500 is not bad..$1300, I think is the sweet spot without shipping in the USA..

Looking forward to pre-ordering details..
I dont know about of the 110v to 220v

I can make it for the 19"WD monitor. İt is easy for me. But i dont think mini cute supports for tate mod. The pleksiglass place is not looking support it. İt is abouf of the mini cute design. I have tested it with my 19" monitor

This is kind of my hope too. Production and transport costs just don't line up enough for it yet though
what is the plan and time line for production?

Having the option to select a 19” WG version (bracket I guess) even if horizontal only, is a huggggge plus for USA users..

I think this will do the trick..
https://www.amazon.com/Transformer-...r&qid=1572810211&sprefix=+110v+to+220v&sr=8-6

Last edited:
This is kind of my hope too. Production and transport costs just don't line up enough for it yet though
what is the plan and time line for production?
Having the option to select a 19” WG version (bracket I guess) even if horizontal only, is a huggggge plus for USA users..

I think this will do the trick..
https://www.amazon.com/Transformer-...r&qid=1572810211&sprefix=+110v+to+220v&sr=8-6
This is the plan

I will shoot a video when i complete the cabinet. Then @Cereth tell me the exact price for the custom or shipping etc.
Then we will open a pre-order. It has to be at least 20-40 pieces of that cabinet to start production. It has to be for Cereth too.

If we get enough pre-order;

I dont have the original cabinet. This cabinet is %80 same as original. But if someone ship to me the original cabinet, i will change some measurements which cost me maximum 1 week. Then i will start to production.

We talked about TRUST with @Cereth . I think people will pay to him for pre-order first, then he will transfer to me minimum %30-40 of total cost. Then i will start to production.

This is the method which i think.

We'll discuss some payment terms and get those details up. My main objective being honest is to make this happen, so if anything I will probably see about only taking enough to make sure expenses are paid. I don't really want any money for this if it makes the difference of it happening and not happening. Our first step would probably be to make sure @hursit has his production costs covered, then making sure transport costs are covered. Keep in touch! I'm savagely busy catching up from last month, but I'll start keeping an eye here more often

For people interested in the USA, here is what I would like to know, do we care about the dimensions being original or do you care more that it fits a 19” WG monitor horizontally? Do we care enough to change the dimensions if that is a possibility to fit a 19”WG both vertical and horizontally? I am asking these questions because we know this is a repo cab and might as well try to get it as close as where we can source monitors from the USA.. I also don’t mind getting the cabs with 17” monitors but again we don’t know how good those monitors are and the colors and price. the ideal thing would be to put original mini monitors in the cab but other than Derick who else has them? And where can they be purchased from if any the cost? 19” WG are still accessible in the USA..

Back