What's new

zeruel85

Student
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

since the release of The Punisher and maybe other titles, I wanna ask to @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w if it's possible to add some extra hardware stuff to read/write the microSD remotely, e.g. via FTP.
That's because is very uncomfortable to open the plastic cover of the B board every time we need to add some games.

I also tried with a SD extender cable, but it's ugly to see IMHO.

Any chance to work with a ESP, or RPI Zero, or something else to add this feature? :)

Anyway, I'm very happy with this new stuff, thanks for your work guys. 8o

You can mount an SD extender to the coin counter hole on your B board, then it's super easy to remove your micro SD and looks good too.

You can mount an SD extender to the coin counter hole on your B board, then it's super easy to remove your micro SD and looks good too.
That’s an excellent idea!

I also tried with a SD extender cable, but it's ugly to see IMHO.
IDK, looks fine to me... (left)
KSlaNDF.jpg

Even snakes thru the vent holes easily/without modification to the shell.

I just got an extender ribbon and mounted it in one of the vent slots above where the jamma edge is (where jassin has his LCD mounted in the pic above). I dremeled out a small depression in the slots so you can just press where the SD card is and it pops out through the vent.

Coin counter would be a good place too though. Mine is in use :D

I've got the lcd mounted internally and with the SD card extender ribbon, it's all self-contained, no warts of panel mounts or usb bays sticking out from the shell... :P

Oh this reminds me, anyone got this side label for the DS F3 Multi?
XDF5e7h.png

I've got some Paypal for ya. :thumbsup:

@PascalP you made some of these correct?

Yes I made some, can share the print file.
Order I would have to order w new batch

Back