What's new
A

Apocalypse

Long story short this custom is shot on my Xexex.
If anyone has it on a junk PCB (don't want to buy and kill a fully working Lethal Enforcer).

I have a partially working leathal enforcers. It doesn’t have sound and it has random graphical artifacts.

Does it boot up? The custom is checked during the boot up sequence in Xexex and throws a "SOUND MEMORY BAD" if it fails.

Yes, it boots and plays, but I don’t get any sound out of the pcb. Also random artifacts appear around the boarders of objects. However, I don’t see any chips that match the custom chip you are referring to on this board. I could be overlooking it though.

Yes, it boots and plays, but I don’t get any sound out of the pcb. Also random artifacts appear around the boarders of objects. However, I don’t see any chips that match the custom chip you are referring to on this board. I could be overlooking it though.
The missing sound on your Lethal Enforcers is cause by the '054986A' audio module, try for first to replace capacitors on it or replace the whole module with another one or a repro.

Long story short this custom is shot on my Xexex.
If anyone has it on a junk PCB (don't want to buy and kill a fully working Lethal Enforcer).
I have many parts board with the '054539', contact me in private if interested.

Hi guys

I have a lethal enforcers 2 , and a lethal enforcer1 ,

As reading this thread does that chip be needed to boot up the lethal enforcer2?

Lethal enforcer 1 is just boot up and all in the prompt chips OK but not goes to.work and just reset to the boot mode.

Please help

Back