What's new
I'd have to imagine there's a flag somewhere in the program code to unflip the second screen, simply because it's not likely they developed the game in the production cab and would have needed to debug and test the game on a desktop.
thats not what they where referring to, and as far as the screen flipping thats all done and decided apon based on the EID

I already wrote to AMB (Joerg) 2x.

But I never got an answer.I think it probably does not run so well on a screen ?
I still hope that someday someone will get it to run on a screen.
Wait and see... Maybe in the future sometime.

I'm pretty much ready to do a public test for v2.0 of the multi.

The reason I'm doing a public test this time around is I need people with different setups to essentially test the new game exit feature for every game.

If anyone is interested, I need people with the following setups to test.

1.) JVS I/O
2.) Fast I/O
3.) Fast I/O + RFID reader.

shoot me a PM for details.

thanks for the heads up. Keep up the good work and I'm sure good things come to those who wait

but darius burst can be modified to run on a single monitor, right? I mean, I remember something about AMB selling an image with a hacked DB that can be played on one screen.
He posted it on his site, but he's never made it available for sale. I email him every 3-4 months asking to buy it. It's always been "almost finished".
So who knows if it's real or not.
Since we were talking about this earlier, The owner of Arcadeheroes.com told me that Taito was working on a 2 player, SINGLE MONITOR version of Darius Burst in Japan... never got out of beta though. Would be an awesome proto to have.

Also, only SEVEN OFFICIAL English darius burst cabinets were ever released... wish someone got that drive imaged... ;)

but darius burst can be modified to run on a single monitor, right? I mean, I remember something about AMB selling an image with a hacked DB that can be played on one screen.
He posted it on his site, but he's never made it available for sale. I email him every 3-4 months asking to buy it. It's always been "almost finished".So who knows if it's real or not.
Since we were talking about this earlier, The owner of Arcadeheroes.com told me that Taito was working on a 2 player, SINGLE MONITOR version of Darius Burst in Japan... never got out of beta though. Would be an awesome proto to have.
Also, only SEVEN OFFICIAL English darius burst cabinets were ever released... wish someone got that drive imaged... ;)
The official engline one, is fully backed up, on top of the Japanese one, can be put in English with a simple ini edit, same thing for running on a single screen.

single screen english dariusburst?

Your pal ceej, uh, is very interested in this.

seems it was a whole three because the algorithm flooded me with the steam and vita versions first. Just got a little overexcited since I have a 16:9 TTX2 setup and I dearly miss the DBAC cab we used to have at work.

seems it was a whole three because the algorithm flooded me with the steam and vita versions first. Just got a little overexcited since I have a 16:9 TTX2 setup and I dearly miss the DBAC cab we used to have at work.
First result if you include dump and TTX2 :P.

Well your going to be disappointed, because you need 2 fast ios to make it boot on real hardware

And he will need to clone the EDID of the Vewlix monitors or find some other way to bypass that check - maybe it's also a simple .ini edit?

And he will need to clone the EDID of the Vewlix monitors or find some other way to bypass that check - maybe it's also a simple .ini edit?
psure the eid check is in the launcher, not in the game.

Help!
i got "Operating System Not Found"
i made one Multi Game using the same file from the first page one year ago,and it runs well.now i made another using same SSD,Same Image and i got this.
what to do?

One year ago i use Winimage to write the image to SSD,and it runs well, now i use HDD Raw Copy as Niko Suggested,but what i got is "Operating System Not Found" i tried using Winimage now and still got the same issue.

Back