What's new
Those are the sticks, they are parts from a stick though. Most of the joystick mechanical part is missing.

Here's a pic of the whole thing.

hqdefault.jpg

The green cap is cool! They are usually yellow. The green ones were normally use on cal50 which i think used a different rotary mechanism.

If Nimmers doesnt want those parts, i'll buy the parts from you, that green handle will go awesome on my cab. Let him have at it first though, as i already have a set of sticks.

Don't try and remove the plastic knob without the tool required, you can do it but most people shove a screwdriver in the cap and damage the plastics.
No worries mate. if Nimmers doesn't want them they're yours. And there are no concerns about me trying to get the knob off. They've been sitting in a box since the day i got them. They're no use to me.

Anyone in AU have a dead N1? Looking for a filter board for a project idea.

Cheers,

1. why do i have to post my username
2. melbourne
3. i have a soldering iron i guess
4. a vewlix
5. i dont think i want to link my website here

i already introduced myself on this forum in 2016 but now i guess i am going to do it again in a more geographically appropriate thread. these days i'm pretty happy with my stack of arcade stuff & find it is missing all but a few pieces, so i've updated my signature & i'll keep an eye on this a bit. i still have a super busted cps3 from an old thread of mine where @vaughan14 & i had a go if anybody wants to fix it.

i still have a super busted cps3 from an old thread of mine where @vaughan14 & i had a go if anybody wants to fix it.
Mate don't get me started on that god damn cps3! I hate em! I've purchased 3 cps3 boards to get one bloody working one!

The simm sockets just hate me.. One had simm 4 not being able to be recognised and one has simm 3 not being able to write and a dodgy issue where sound disappears after 5 mins of playing and the graphics glitch on Yun's character. I've spent so much money on it.. I hate them!

@mR_CaESaR just before Yaton’s “singh” account went offline he had a few CPS-3 motherboards SIMM loaded for sale for around $100 each. Might be worth a punt if he comes online to fix yours? Or maybe they work! “Untested”.

No I've got a full working set..

I wouldn't mind getting another set just to frigging sell to try and recoup some cash back I've thrown onto this temperamental focker of a system! :cursing: :D

Maybe one day @xodaraP can fix it haha

Maybe throw them up on here “as is” and see if someone wants to take on the project :)

I think the CT High Roller auctioned a couple months prior went for $1850 ex buyers premium

Anyone here get that Astro near Bainsdale that was on Gumtree for like 12 hrs yesterday ?

Old mate never got back to me ( probably cos he wanted it gone by Saturday & I am stuck in jail ) but I was more than happy with his price of $250 FIRM .....

It had a LCD but rest of the cab looked pretty sweet and I am assuming it still had some kind of jamma wiring as it was running a 60in1..

Back