What's new

euphoria

Professional
Reaction score
Hi :

I have been here previously, and decided a little while ago to recommit to taking a very small part in the discussions here.
I believe you all do wonderful work. Previously i may have been unclear of my actual thoughts and may have unintendly annoyed some people here.
I would like to apologise if any wrong doing on my part has occured.
You are all so fast in communications and interpretation online and my time is very limited here for now, due to life commitments. Most of which are not fun.
These projects and your inspiration, give me some leisure time and i am most intrigued and at times may be over enthusiastic where i miss my que to butt out.
Hopefully one day, i can actively be part of the doing community here other than being supportive and spending money on your well thought out projects.
I like all your forum posts and wish to pass on the message of peace to all others on here.

Kind regards
Euphoria
:)

It's all good. I believe the previous problems you had were just from a language barrier. People were making jokes and I think you thought they were making fun of you or just being mean which was not the case.

Welcome back.

Hi :

To be honest its a lack mainly of forum experience. This site is the second site i have ever been on. Being an internet newby. A few months before joining this site previously.
I an sorry for not knowing internet social interaction skills and slow mobile internet. The only service i have access to. Hard to read excessive information without timeouts.
Also yes I believe a misunderstanding. Good night everyone.

Kind regards
Euphoria
:)

Welcome!

Yeah everyone here is super nice and knowledgeable. Smart asses somtimes.... but they all mean well :P

Looks like those Internet Social Interaction Skill course coupons you got for Xmas paid off.

Welcome back.

Back