What's new

brad808

Professional
Reaction score
Been around since May, not posting much. Figured I'd post my stuff here instead of in someone elses thread. This is my game room so far.

fyCPC7F.jpg

AU21ja2.jpg

sutI038.jpg

YKGJPig.jpg

7Ssqgov.jpg

6YoKdzb.jpg

Welcome!

Man, I knew it, when I saw that pic I was like he is gonna have some awesome cabs/stuff set up there.

Love the pins :thumbup: . I am trying to get a virtual pin since I am somewhat limited on space.

Welcome. Very nice mix there!

Brad...if you ever need to get rid of those SEGA candies...

The room is looking stellar and I wish I could come over to play :) I love the converted SEGA Emergency ambulance cabinet running Daytona!

Brad...if you ever need to get rid of those SEGA candies...

The room is looking stellar and I wish I could come over to play :) I love the converted SEGA Emergency ambulance cabinet running Daytona!
Most of my cabs are running emulation. That model 3 cab is running mame, model 2, model 3, Naomi, etc.

Has full force feedback for any games that support it via a Logitech controller and servo amplifier to a Happ force feedback motor that's been retrofitted the model 3 bracket.

The candy cabs are running groovymame, vewlix is taito type x games. Now that mame supports golden tee fore I'll be converting my golden tee complete as well to get some other games in there.

Edit: just saw you are in Toronto, you can come and play. Only an hour away.

Last edited:
Most of my cabs are running emulation.
Despite what a lot of people say/ think about that. There is nothing wrong with that :) . I swap my Vewlix between running Hyperspin and Type X/2 games.
Cave shmups run great on MAME! Much easier on the pockets too.
Agreed. Now everyone switch to MAME and sell me your CAVE board. :P

I'll buy games on STEAM and still play them on MAME. much better and no login. now go buy Mushi on STEAM. :saint:

Only issue is the blitter rates on sh3. Still worth it to not have to deal with the board in my opinion. I don't play them that seriously.

Just realized that you had a bar area. Too fuckin' sick bro. It's a must for me to have a room which will be a huge den essentially where I can just go relax and play.

Also, I now saw that the Vewlix is in front of the fireplace. Why is this? Do you like turn the fireplace on and the glow of the fire surrounds the outter rim of the Vewlix like one of those auras from Initial D?

buntaaura.jpg

Just realized that you had a bar area. Too fuckin' sick bro. It's a must for me to have a room which will be a huge den essentially where I can just go relax and play.

Also, I now saw that the Vewlix is in front of the fireplace. Why is this? Do you like turn the fireplace on and the glow of the fire surrounds the outter rim of the Vewlix like one of those auras from Initial D?

buntaaura.jpg
haha wasn't my intention, just a nice coincidence. It was more like I saw how sexy vewlix cabs were and knew I needed to buy one. Once I actually got it I had to figure out where to put it and decided that was good enough.

Back