What's new

kungfoune

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello,

I bought a multi STV card that I didn't use for a while and now I don't know how to change game..... I change pin but when I start my cabinet this is the same game. I don't know how to do anymore..... Can you help me please?

Thanks a lot

Hello,

I bought a multi STV card that I didn't use for a while and now I don't know how to change game..... I change pin but when I start my cabinet this is the same game. I don't know how to do anymore..... Can you help me please?

Thanks a lot
please make sure that you read the instructions on this forum section.

You have to
* power up the cabinet with the cartridge.
* Change jumpers to whatever game you want
* switch off
* switch on
* look at the cartridge you should see 2 green lights. If you don't there is a problem with your microSD or your cartridge.
* Wait until one of the green lights is gone.
* now you can power off and on your cabinet and the new game will show up.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers.

You can just change the jumper before you power on. That way you don't need to touch anything while it is powered. Much safer that way.

I've done that but the system boot on the same game all the time. Even if I change jumpers, thi is the same game which begins

I've done that but the system boot on the same game all the time. Even if I change jumpers, thi is the same game which begins
Then you have an issue with your SD card. You have the list of games and jumper settings, correct?

yes, I have it. The difference is I made a remote for the cardridge (like you can see on forum arcade otaku in topic for multi STV). It changes nothing because I try it and it worked. Then, I can't change game... I will try with old jumpers to see if cadridge works fine and after with remote I think

i didnt see this posted but what i do is change the jumpers turn it on then let it boot up. Turn if off then on if its already on after changing jumpers. System loads up gives error on cartridge then i just go in to the service menu. One the second green light turns off i exit service menu. System sees the new game programmed and boots right in to game.

Back