What's new
For Sale

Cereth

Enlightened
Reaction score
Before anything, I'm going to preface this with READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PROCEEDING. This is not a normal container order, and there isn't really any wiggle room at the moment for any of the conditions on the order. Make sure you ask any questions you have and respect the unusual circumstances of this order.

So it was suggested to me, and opportunity presented, for me to make an order through a distributor that none of us can normally order from. They are able to get us a lot of games that normally are heavily restricted for import, either through availability or cost. The pros: we will have access to order a container's worth of newer, otherwise very difficult to obtain games. The cons: a large sum of cash will be required up-front, the games are NOT in stock and will need to be searched for, there will be a 2-3 month wait period while this is done, and it is only about a 90% guarantee everything will be found/ordered. Anyone buying in on this order will need to accept those terms. What that means is that in 2-3 weeks from now when I decide if this order is feasible, anyone who wants in will be required to pay about 75% up-front. If for some reason you wish to back out or they can't find a cabinet by the time the order is ready to ship, I will refund you your deposit, just understand we can't process on a moment's notice. Calculations put this container at around or over $150,000, so that's not something I think anyone can just front money for. Funds will be needed to make this work.

That said, this container order will NOT happen unless there is enough interest to fill it. I might be able to do a roughly half order, but prices would probably be impacted. The prices I am listing below include the opportunity cost attached with purchasing these types of games; we will be having to pay a bit more to get them. I have tried to make the listed prices as close as possible to what they actually will be if there are any fluctuations by the time they find them. Some games they were too high, like Taiko HD being a minimum of $10,000. The prices below are upper prices, it's possible to expect them to be slightly lower.

If anything interests you, or anything not listed interests you, please let me know. I'll update this post with every bit of information I get, and everything I find important to note about the order. In 2-3 weeks I'll let people know whether this can move forward or not, and will expect deposits to be paid immediately. Again its a super large sum deposit to make this happen. I know it is not like our normal orders, so make sure you are okay with all of this before we move forward. The vendor and my contact are reputable, I'm not worried about that really.

Cabinets (example, open to others as well):

beatmaniaIIDX (Lightning Model) - $23,000 - Not expecting price drop, even with 1yr lease coming up
CHUNITHM - $8,000 - Premium for these went up
Dance Dance Revolution (Black HD Cabinet) - $12,000 - Upper estimate, probably low chance of getting
Dance Dance Revolution (Red SD Cabinet) - $4,250
Dance Dance Revolution (White HD Cabinet) - $12,000 - Upper estimate, probably low chance of getting
Dance Rush - $12,000 - Upper estimate, probably low chance of getting
GITADORA White (Pair) - $8,000
Ongeki - $9,000 - Upper estimate, availability probably getting better so expecting price drop
Scotto - $3,500
WACCA - $7,000 - Expecting availability to get better

The above is just what I asked for specifically, please ask about anything else and I will make inquiries. Don't ask about CRT candies, and anything common I'll probably just refer to my normal orders. Seriously ask though, I haven't listed some things just because a proper inquiry hasn't been made yet. I'll be looking for CardMakers to go with Ongeki for example, MaiMai DX should be available, and if you want them, even stuff like Bombergirl, Kancolle, Fate Grand Order, Vewlix Diamonds, CardConnect, etc. I don't think older dead games will be easy but can ask. They kind of didn't respond positively about getting stuff like BeatStream or MUSECA. Regardless, feel free to ask for anything. We will probably need filler for this container too. Should anything come up for normal order and you've already deposited towards this order, I will transfer you to the normal orders if you so desire, and match pricing according to that before I offer anything to the public.

I think that sums it up for now, I'll add to this as things come to mind.

What do you think the availability and price of either the full size or compact versions of the new Densha de Go! machine would be? I'm sure the full size (and probably the compact, even) would be exorbitantly pricey given the size and recent release date, but I have to sate my curiosity.

What do you think the availability and price of either the full size or compact versions of the new Densha de Go! machine would be? I'm sure the full size (and probably the compact, even) would be exorbitantly pricey given the size and recent release date, but I have to sate my curiosity.
Wow so I actually asked about this because I want them too. They said they would ask TAITO about it and I quickly backpedaled, because if we had to buy them new, nobody is going to like the price. If you SERIOUSLY want me to inquire though, I probably can. Just expect it to be the down payment on a house or something ):

As much as I would love to ask, you're probably right. Do you think the compact would be in that same magnitude? It's quite a lot less mass and structure than the full size booth. As much as I want that booth, I need to also consider being able to one day afford the house it would go in!

Absolutely no idea, I think I have never heard an actual number to use as a frame of reference before.

I have a small interest in Dance Rush. I'm assuming they don't make them anymore that's why they're hard to get? I think it came out in 2018?

I have a small interest in Dance Rush. I'm assuming they don't make them anymore that's why they're hard to get? I think it came out in 2018?
Sorry I forgot to respond to this. I want to say combination of popularity and number of cabs made. Its normally just too hard to get any sold, I think what it was 3 only or so that have been imported outside of Round 1

I could definitely see the poor little piggie being ripped off late night in a barcade somewhere :(

I could definitely see the poor little piggie being ripped off late night in a barcade somewhere :(
That's exactly what happened, though it looks like the mechanism under was damaged too. Well thanks for putting it on my radar, now I've got it on my wishlist ):

Yeah, that's another game I'm def not getting.

Back