What's new
This refers to the Axunwork JVS/JAMMA CBOX SUPERGUN

Bought the same supergun both first and second version. Second version works fine and first version with some input issues would be updated for me which is fine and understandable. Overall I really like it def big positive feedback for the quality, price and availability of the product and accessories.

@drfunk2k bought Axunwork's CBOX and misc cables. Super nice, quick to ship when humanly possible (considering the pandemic), and fuckin funny on twitter dms. He likes Phish a lot.

Got my CBOX Version 2 a couple of weeks ago and it works great! Plays supernice with my OSSC and produces one hell of a picture! Fucking sweet to have a all in one solution for my Taito X2 and Naomi 2 setup. Great stuff! @drfunk2k

CBox working great with both Jamma and JVS. Well made and has a JVS I/O board on the inside, makes it a no brainer for the price. H/V video position adjustments come in more handy than you might think as well.

One undocumented feature in this supergun, and I am not exactly sure why it fixes this. But Neo Geos will have a "wavy" moving image on the more modern consumer Sony TVs. However with this supergun I find that isn't the case! Maybe some sync processing going on? Either way I am a big fan.

IMG_20200623_135422.jpg

Got mines on Monday. It took a week to get her. One of the best quality I've ever seen. Going to order a second controller my kid took mines.

excellent, thanks for the CPS1 C boards and serving as a proxy to get them to the community! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the C boards, super speedy delivery and in perfect condition. A+++++++++++

thanks for the c board. It took approx 13 days from purchase to arrival in New zealand. I'm extremely happy.

Picked up a C-Board for the up-and-coming CPS1 multi from them. It was so easy to purchase and free of stress and worry. Many thanks!

Great guy with the hookup on the CPS1 C boards. Much appreciated.

Ordered 2 Cps1 C boards, was very easy to order, tracking options sent out and was easy to keep track of. Great experience for an uncommon item

C-board came in a reasonable amount of time and packed well. Top-notch seller.

Thank you!

received a coupe of CPS1 C-board this week.
PCB in great condition and fast shipping, thanks.

Back