What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
now - 1

out of work and out of cash at the minute so no cart for me. You never know i might be back, but anyone after my +1 post just got bumped up a place.

atb with the project team

I want one AES but I also have two MVS boards and I'm sure an MVS cart will come in useful too, if I can afford it.

Hi,

I reserved for one mvs but if it's possible, i would like two aes. one for me and one for my friend please...
(I want no more mvs)

cordially Zatrass

First post. I just purchased a Neo Geo upright cabinet for my home. I am a newbie to Neo Geo and never played these games since my arcade years were in the early 80's. I found the "Darksoft's Ne-Geo MVS Multi Reveal Video" on YouTube. Can someone point me in the right direction on what I need to ensure my cabinet has the proper hardware to use this? I am not sure if there are board revisions/upgrades that I need to check for. Maybe a link to a sticky that can get me up to speed on the Neo-Geo hardware/scene. Also, is there a forecast window to when these will be available? Either way, count me in for one of the MVS.

First post. I just purchased a Neo Geo upright cabinet for my home. I am a newbie to Neo Geo and never played these games since my arcade years were in the early 80's. I found the "Darksoft's Ne-Geo MVS Multi Reveal Video" on YouTube. Can someone point me in the right direction on what I need to ensure my cabinet has the proper hardware to use this? I am not sure if there are board revisions/upgrades that I need to check for. Maybe a link to a sticky that can get me up to speed on the Neo-Geo hardware/scene. Also, is there a forecast window to when these will be available? Either way, count me in for one of the MVS.
welcome! Youre probably set, but if you want... open up your cab and snap some photos of the motherboard - start a new post, folks will help out. Darksoft has committed to making the multi work on all Neo systems so assuming it's actually an mvs motherboard inside, you're fine. You'll just take out whatever game is in there, and plug in the multi.

This is a decent primer: https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Beginners_Guide_To_SNK_Neo_Geo_MVS

welcome! Youre probably set, but if you want... open up your cab and snap some photos of the motherboard - start a new post, folks will help out. Darksoft has committed to making the multi work on all Neo systems so assuming it's actually an mvs motherboard inside, you're fine. You'll just take out whatever game is in there, and plug in the multi.
This is a decent primer: https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Beginners_Guide_To_SNK_Neo_Geo_MVS

Thanks ekorz that is very helpful. I will get the picture up for you review.

This thread has over 750 replies now.. lets assume 60% of them are from people really interested on buying the multicart. Thats over 400 possible customers.
Is it going to be enough units on the first batch? or is it going to be like getting a SNES Mini in stores to be on that first order (impossible)??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back