What's new

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Since the front of the 3D printed ST-V case I've made is large and flat I thought it would be a good idea to make a label that list out all of the games and the jumper settings to play them. And I thought it would be better if they were nice logos instead of just a text list.

I suppose if you have an original cart you could place this on the back, or if you've got a remote dip board you could always print this out like a post-card.

stv_multi_label.jpg

Since not everything fits I limited it to only games that use joystick and buttons and left off the mahjong/trackball/touchscreen/printer/etc games. and rather than listing off a binary number I just left a series of 6 boxes that can be colored in for jumper settings... I did this because the jumpers are upside down from how you'd likely be reading the label so you may want to simply match up instead of being the correct binary number... in any case you can color them in however you like.

It's not perfect. There were 6 or so games that I couldn't find a logo for so I had to screen cap the in-game title screen and crop the logo out of that... and those tend to look a little rough. Whenever Possible I used the English language title, with the exception of Treasure Hunt (because I couldn't find an English logo) the only titles in Japanese are the Japanese only games.

If someone wants to swap out games, or make a translated logos for the Japanese titles, or simply wants to improve on what I've done here I've made the PSD available for download: http://web-nine.com/files/stv_multi_label.psd

I only ask that if you do something with it, please share your updates here in the thread so others can use or build off of what you've done :)

EDIT: Here's a picture of it in use. I just printed out to some 8.5x11, cut it down and used a glue stick to stick it to the front of the cart.. I'm pretty happy with the results though if anyone wants to make a proper sticker label I'll buy one.
14027352_584951241693994_729930806_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job!

Can you post a list of the games you have on there?

I want to delete all of the other ones from my SD card and only have these to scroll through on the LCD.

Thanks!

Can you post a list of the games you have on there?
here's a spreadsheet I made you can get the joystick only games from that: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YYiAXTxZDNqfmxXcvsCIOe8Uds2YjGgczOB05xL7N5A/edit?usp=sharing

before I had the idea for the logos I wanted to use the official text from the cart labels since so many games on this system have different names for the different regions. so I went and found pictures of all the different carts to get the exact text on the label, that's why there are so many fields dedicated to that.

Back